24 | Morning smoothies and spilled milkshakes

The sun was peeking through the curtains, the beaming of the light shining against the brunettes eyes. He shifted a little, his face twisting in discomfort at that, squeezing his eyes more shut before pulling the sheets further up to cover his face. He groaned in annoyance when he heard the sound of a blender going off from downstairs, his face burying deeper into the pillow.

He reached his hand out from under the covers, patting the spot beside him, only to feel no one but messed up sheets beside him. He frowned at that and pushed the covers off his face, peering his eyes open.

Liam sighed and threw the sheets aside, sitting up. A loud yawn came from his as he stretched his arms, slowly standing up from the bed. He walked over to his bathroom and got himself ready for school, slipping into a pair of dark ripped jeans and a loose crop top, exposing his left shoulder and his stomach a little.

The boy smiled once he checked himself out in the mirror, biting his lip. He walked out of the bathroom, slipping into his sneakers before stuffing his school things into his bed and grabbing his phone from his bedside. While he was checking the time, Liam made his way down the stairs towards the kitchen to spot his boyfriend fully dressed sitting by the counter as was going through his chemistry text book, the blender mixing their smoothie beside him.

It was October, which meant autumn was finally there and it also meant that it has already been three weeks now since Toni and Liam got together, the two of them being the number one couple in school now. The brunette was finally happy again and slowly found himself falling for the dark haired beauty with the dreamy blue eyes. It's like he forgot all about his feelings for Zayn and just concentrated on Toni. The boy opened up more to him, telling him all his secrets, his wishes, hopes and dreams, even his family problems with his father. He introduced him to his mother and brother who already adored the handsome lad.

It was all just so perfect. Liam felt comfortable around him and he just loved the way how Toni made him feel, so loved and special. There wasn't even a hint of suspicion of he was seeing someone else because he was allowed to go through his phone and do whatever. He even became good friends with B.J. too.

The brunette had also noticed that Zayn was acting kinda weird every time he would see or be around him and Toni. His jaw would clench, his muscles would tense, his eyes would fume with anger and other emotions and he would ball his hands into fists. Liam had no idea why he would act this way when he was obviously with Perrie.

Toni even told him once that the day after their date, Zayn walked up to him and threatened him, that he would beat him up if he would ever hurt Liam. Zayn and him ended up fighting, the brunette not talking to him for a whole week because of his actions. It was almost as if he was jealous. But Liam knew that wasn't true. He was just imagining things like in eighth grade.

The seventeen year old shook those thoughts aside and smiled softly, dropping his bag on the floor. He walked up to him and wrapped his arms around the lads waist, kissing his shoulder gently. Toni slept over at his place last night, after the two of them came back from the football game at B.J. house. His mother didn't mind since she was already making him a family member.

Liam was happy at how quickly his mum welcomed the lad to their family, even surprised when Chris didn't overreact or anything, guess Toni just gave a kind vibe from him.

"Mornin' sleeping beauty." Liam smiled softly as the older lad chuckled and turned the blender off, kissing the back of his neck softly. "Good morning." He giggled cutely, grinning once his boyfriend turned around.

He snaked his arms around his neck and bit down his lip, tilting his head to the side. "How'd you sleep?" Toni smiled softly, slipping his hands under his shirt and rubbed gently at his waist.