39 | FoOl FoR yOu

A/n : dedicated to my sweet baby boo thatzustinstan because it's her birthday today and she's finally 17 man 😍❤️ I just wanna wish you a happy birthday and I love you so much boo bear💕 I hope you have a great day today and I really wish you all the fun and good luck on your exam as well 😘❤️ you are wonderful and beautiful and amazing all at the same time 😽💖

****

Liam was sitting alone in the classroom where the music lesson was held earlier that day by Mister Horan, one hand resting on the keys of the piano while the other rubbed at his bump soothingly. His fingers gently played a few notes, a soft him coming from the young boy as a small smile spread across his lips. He was unaware about the fact that someone was standing by the door, watching him with a fond smile his lips.

"I remember how you tried to teach me how to play the piano." The brunette jumped in his seat before looking up in the direction of the door, only to see Zayn standing there leaned against it with a soft chuckle.

"Yeah well, you gave up after two minutes." Liam rolled his eyes and turned back to the piano, biting his bottom lip as he heard the lads footsteps make their way towards him. "But I at least soon got a hang of it." The blond licked his lips, placing his hands on the keys.

"After five years." The curly haired boy giggled, tilting his head back and watched him. "I still got it though." Zayn grinned before he slowly started to play the different keys, a beautiful melody echoing through the empty classroom.

Liam didn't recognized that melody. It was so new to him that all he did was just stare at his ex-best friend and future baby daddy, a soft smile spreading upon his lips. His eyes slowly closed as he swayed along, humming softly. But the second he heard the lads voice start to ring beautifully in his ears, he stopped, his heart skipping a beat.

"This love is tainted..." The blond haired lad sung softly, his gaze straight ahead, eyes staring out the huge window while one had started playing the keys. "I need you... and I hate it..." His head soon turned to Liam, their eyes instantly meeting.

"We're caught between a dream and a movie scene... In a way, you know what I mean..." Zayn purposely let his voice go a little lower, smiling when he heard the curly haired boys sweet giggle come from beside him, gently nudging his side.

"'Cause I'm a fool for you, and the things you do..." The lad sang with so much passion, starting to slowly play the keys with more emotion and passion just like his voice, his heart beating heavy in his chest. His breath suddenly hitched when he felt Liam place his hand on his thigh, biting his lip but he continued to play.

As he turned his head back to look at the boy again, he is completely caught off guard when their lips suddenly got pressed together, his fingers just pressing some sort of keys in surprise, a loud, off-key sound echoing through the room. His lips soon melted with Liam's plump ones and he placing his hand on his cheek, gently cupping it.

The brunette was gripping at the clothes of the lad with everything he had, putting all kinds of emotions into the kiss. He soon released a soft moan when he was picked up and swiftly placed on the top of the piano, his hands moving up to grip at Zayn's golden locks. His legs loosely wrapped around the older lads waist, ankles locking near the small of his back whilst tugging gently at his hair, receiving a hot, low grunt from Zayn.

Liam could feel his dîck twitch in his panties when Zayn moved his hands under his skirt, gripping at his bubble butt. He gasped softly and pulled away from the kiss, head tilting back as the blond moved his lips down his neck. "Zayn..." He moaned, feeling him nip and suck at the hot flesh, leaving all kinds of dark, purple marks behind, claiming him as his.

"That's my name baby." Zayn whispered lowly into the younger boys ear, his hand slipping into his panties and rubbing his middle finger over Liam's rim. "Ah, oh god." The brunette bit his lip, his eyes squeezing shut when the taller lad inserted his finger into him.

"Fuck." His moan came out high pitched yet quiet, his hands gripping at Zayn's shoulders, back slightly arching at the small burn. Zayn smirked a little at that, dipping his head back into the crook of Liam's neck. He bit at his neck when suddenly, one of the boys hand slipped into his jeans and boxers, fingers wrapping around his hardening member.

The room was soon getting harder, their moans and groans bouncing off the walls as they started to get each other off. Liam whimpered as Zayn added two more fingers into him, hips bucking forward. Zayn rested his forehead against the brunette's as they both breathed heavily, his long fingers still pumping into him fast, fingertips brushing against the bundle of nerves that had Liam weak and loud. "R– right there daddy." He moaned out filthily, one hand placed on the back of his neck while the other squeezed the lads hardened cock, his nails slightly digging into the shaft.

Zayn groaned, his hips thrusting into his hand. "Fûck, I'm gonna cum." He breathed and moved his fingers even faster and harder into him.

Liam moaned. "M– me too." He whispered, looking up at Zayn who's eyes were closed at the pleasure, his thick an long lashes kissing his cheekbones. He moved his head up a little so their lips would brush, the blond pressing his lips against his again in a very heated make out session.

It didn't take long until the two of them came hard, the muffled moans just getting louder. "Fucking hell." Zayn breather heavily and licked his lips, reopening his eyes to look at the flustered boy sitting before him.

Liam giggled breathlessly, slowly coming down from his high. He inhaled a deep breath and looked up at the older lad, their faces only centimeters apart. His lips curled into a small smirk as he pulled his hand out of Zayn's jeans and boxers. "You got a tissue?"

"No." Zayn replied with a chuckle. "But you can lick it." He grinned cheekily and watched as Liam brought two fingers up, wrapping his thick lips around them. His mouth slightly watered at the sight and he could feel himself get hard again at that.

The brunette hummed softly and closed his eyes. "Taste so good." He mumbled seductively after pulled his finger back out, smirking. He then hopped off the piano, fixing his clothes and his hair. "Well, this was fun." He said and grabbed his handbag with all his school things, patting Zayn's buff chest. "See you around." He winked and smirked cheekily, heading out of the classroom while swaying his hips, leaving a surprised and shocked Zayn behind.

****

Qotd : what made you read this story? what do you think of the plot so far? and how much do you love this story?