40 | First doctors appointment

Liam's knee was anxiously bouncing up amd down as he sat in the waiting room of his doctors office, chewing his bottom lip open that he could taste the blood that came oozing out of the open wound. It was his first doctors appointment, the long curly haired boy nervous about the fact that he was about to see the huge melon that was growing in his stomach. He decided to come alone, his parents busy with work and his brother busy with his new boy toy. Toni wanted to come and support him, but Liam told him no, knowing it might affect him that he would see the ultrasound of the boy's ex-best friends baby. He sighed deeply, rubbing a hand over the obvious baby bump. It still confused him that he was only two months in and he was already so huge. Zayn and his family weren't really that tall nor big, so this was a mystery to him.

The boy leaned back against the leather chair, his eyes glancing around the room, finally noticing that someones kid was staring at him with his big blue eyes. That caused Liam to shift a little uncomfortably in his chair, it was obvious the kid was staring because he was a boy and he was pregnant. The little boy didn't move an inch, just staring at the seventeen year old like he was something very interesting.

Liam bit his lip, not really knowing what to do. It was when the door of the room opened, an all too familiar blond haired lad walking in, looking rather smoking hot. But that didn't distract Liam from wondering why the hell Zayn showed up. "What the hell are you doing here?" The brunette practically hissed at him, narrowing his perfectly plucked eyebrows.

"I'm not missing out on seeing my kid." Zayn replied with a simple shrug, grinning a little at the boy's glare. "I don't need you here." The brunette mumbled amd crossed his arms over his chest, only earning an eyeroll from the blond.

"I didn't come here for you, I came for the little bean." He chuckled dryly, licking over his bottom lip. "So stop acting like it's about you."

Liam had no idea why the last sentence suddenly affected him like that, but if looks could kill someone, the lad would've been bleeding out of his heart and testicles right now. "My kid should not grow up with a fûcked up asshole like you as its father." He sneered, watching how Zayn's jaw clenched a little at that.

"Says the boy who cheated on his boyfriend who he was with for three months and claimed to be so in love and then suddenly got knocked up by the fûcked up asshole even though he's not a girl and no matter how hard he tries to dress like one, it's never gonna happen." Zayn shot back and turned his head to face him, only earning a hard slap on his cheek. The little boy that was still in the room gasped and slapped his hands in front of his mouth as he watched the teenagers, the older lads jaw clenching yet again as his face faced the wall. "At least I'm not as oblivious and obnoxious like you, fûcking cūnt!" Liam spat and shot out of his chair, the mother of the child glarimg at them.

"Don't you two have manners?" She scowled at them while covering her giggling sons wars, Liam rolling his eyes. "Oh suck it, lady. Your son will be using those words anytime soon anyways." He scoffed before stepping out of the waiting room, his anger slowly turning into hurt at Zayn's words.

He didn't know he was crying until he sniffled, cursing in his head for being so emotional at the moment. He hated being pregnant. It was already too stressful.

"Mister Payne?" Liam's head snapped up, his breath hitching in his throat when he saw a very handsome young doctor stand there, a worried look in his eyes. "Are you alright, love?" He asked with a thick italian with a hint of american accent, his voice so smooth and deep.

"Y– yeah I'm fine." The boy lied and wiped over his eyes. "Just hormones." He forced a smile, the handsome man chuckling. "Alright then, allow me to introduce myself. I'm doctor Di Vaio. I will be filling in for doctor Jones because she got the flu from her kid." He smiled at him charmingly. "Is the father with you?"