34 | Hateful Desire

Liam didn't know how it happened, he didn't know how he ended up in this kind of state, again. All he knew was, he just wanted to tell his parents, that's all he wanted to do. He just wanted to tell them they were going to be grandparents, that's it. But for some reason, he ended up meeting Zayn and it went down real fast.

They were going at each other, screaming and yelling, fighting. It was at that point where Zayn punched his right fist into the wall out of anger as he cornered the brunette. They were throwing insults, both of them tearing up as they finally stopped, their heavy breathing being the only sound in the house.

Their eyes met, both of them having deep glares as they were glassy due to the tears. But they both had one thing in their eyes they could read just perfectly. Lust. Their once brown eyes turned into a darker color, the next thing happening between them was their lips smashing with a loud smack, hands gripping at each other's closing.

Lips were bitten, teeth were clashing, moans and groans were swallowed as they stumbled into the blinds bedroom, Zayn slamming the door shut before he swiftly picked the brunette up from the floor.

Liam released a gasp when he was dropped on the bed, biting his swollen lip as he pulled the lad back down on top of him, connecting their mouths once again. He practically ripped apart Zayn's tank top, hand snaking to the back of his neck to grip his golden locks.

Their mouths were moving sloppily in sync with each other, the younger lad letting Zayn undress him. "Such a slut." The way he growled it against his neck, made Liam's toes curl, a desiring tingle rushing down to his aching member that was pushing against the fabric of his panties, desperately wanting to be freed.

"Don't call me that." Liam panted softly, whimpering as he felt the older lads teeth dig into his birthmark, sucking harshly at it. "I can call you whatever the fuck I want." Zayn whispered hotly, groaning lowly at the harsh tug to his hair he received.

His grip around his hips tightened, knowing he might leave bruises behind by how hard his grip was. He looked back up at the boy, pressing wet kisses down his body while his finger tips played with the waistband of the laced panties. He yanked them down in one go, hungrily watching as the boys cock sprung free and listening to the sound of his desperate whimper.

He smirked and slowly licked at the leaking tip of his throbbing member, his huge hand wrapping around the shaft. Liam moaned in surprise at the warmth, his hands tugging at the silk sheets the minute Zayn took him whole into his mouth.

"Oh god." The boys hips bucked up, his legs now being thrown over the older lads shoulders as he bobbed his head rather fast, heels digging into the muscular back.

"Ah." Liam's body arched up from the mattress, head thrown back at the pleasure, his lip trapped between his teeth, biting at it hard that he could literally taste the blood. He thrusted up into Zayn's mouth, feeling his tip hit the back of the lads throat, the muscles tightening a little.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, fûck I'm gonna cum." Liam chanted, hands now gripping at the blonds hair, soft moans coming from his lips.

He just felt Zayn hum around him, his hands roaming his curvy body. It was only when he was really close to coming that the lad pulled his head back with a wet pop, Liam whimpering at the loss. "You dick, I was about to cum!" He whined softly, looking down at him with half lidded eyes, only to get a smirk in return as Zayn climbed up his body, hovering over him.

Liam squeaked when he was flipped over onto his stomach, gasping as he received a hard slap on his ass. "I wouldn't be so naughty on your watch, baby girl." A shiver went down his spine at nickname, his lips parted as Zayn's finger tangled in his curls and tilted his head back roughly.

He started grinding his still clothed cock against Liam's ass once he spread the boys legs widely, taking in his delicious and needy moans. "Fuck you, Malik." The brunette spat, moaning loudly as another hard slap was placed on his ass.

"You're walking on thin ice here, princess." Zayn growled threateningly into the boys ear, yet it still sounded so hot, his ass automatically pushing back against Zayn's clothed crotch. "I hate you, I hope you rot in hell." He said through gritted teeth, his upper body suddenly being forcefully pushed down on the mattress.

"You asked for it." Zayn chuckled dryly, pulling down his sweats along with his boxers. His cock slapped between Liam's asscheek, slightly rubbing it before he positioned himself. His hand gripped the boys shoulder, fingers digging into the pale skin before he slammed his whole cock into him, without any warning or prep.

He groaned at the sudden heat and tightness around him, a loud scream coming from the other boys lips at the pain. Zayn immediately started to thrust into the brunette without giving him time to adjust, gripping his waist.

"Oh god." Liam moaned loudly, his hands clenching into fists as he held onto the sheets tightly, his knuckles turning white. He enjoyed this way too much. Loving how the pain was flowing through his body along with the pleasurable desire.

The headboard of the bed was slamming harshly against the walls of the blonds bedroom, the loud groans and moans echoing through it. Even their neighbors could hear them. The bed squeaked, Zayn's hips snapping against the boys skin.

"So tight." The blond groaned lowly, watching the way Liam's asscheeks bounced, smirking at the sight. He bit down his bottom lip, rolling his hips a little.

The brunette was a moaning mess by now, his body withering beneath the taller lad. His face was buried into the pillows, his eyes watering due to the overwhelming pleasure that was rushing through his whole body.

His dick twitched when Zayn's tip brushed against his prostate, a loud, needy whimper falling from his swollen lips. "R– right there daddy!" He moaned loudly, pushed himself back while his knees dug into the soft mattress. The other lad just grunted, his thrusted going faster and perfectly hitting the shorter lads sweet spot.

It was only ten minutes later when both of them came at the same time, loud grunts and screams of each other's names falling from their lips. The two of them slumped on the mattress, both of them panting heavily and trying to redeem themselves, slowly coming down from the overwhelming high.

Liam chewed his bottom lip nervously, slowly rising up from where he was laying, only to release a soft whimper at the throbbing pain he felt by his lower groin. That didn't stop him from standing up though.

He reached down and grabbed his clothing that was sprawled all over the floor, slipping back into them and trying hard not to wince at the burning sensation. "Where are you going?" He heard Zayn's groggy voice ask from behind him, Liam turning his head a little to look at him over his shoulder.

"Home." He replied and fixed his obvious sex hair, grabbing his heels as he limped towards the door. "Just like that?" Zayn asked him and sat up, narrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"You did the same thing a month ago, or did I mistook that?" The brunette glared back at him. "Don't get used to this Malik. I still hate your fucking guys." With that, the boy left a shocked Zayn behind, limping down the stairs and out of the house without glancing back.