47 | The proper date and New Years Kiss

"Liam, are you ready?" Zayn asked, sounding rather annoyed as he waited for his boyfriend to finally come down the stairs, checking his Rolex to see that they were going to be late for their New Year's Eve dinner reservation. After Christmas, the new couple had decided to go out on a proper date. Since New Year's Eve was coming they thought it would be romantic to go out together on that special night. But since Liam was taking so long, Zayn doubted that they would make it on time.

His attention was suddenly caught when he heard clicking of heels and he looked up, breath hitching when he saw the younger boy slowly walk down the stairs wearing a beautiful dress that fitted his curved body just perfectly. His long curls were tied back in a perfect bun and his lipgloss coated lips were formed in a smile. "You're way too impatient, babe." The brunette giggled and smiled more once Zayn grabbed his hand to help him down the last few steps.

"I just don't want to miss our chance on having the perfect date." The older lad licked his lips as he checked him out. "You look gorgeous by the way." He leaned down and pressed their lips gently together, Liam cupping his lovers face and kissing him back.

"I would've been happy with a simple hot dog and a soda pop." He whispered against his lips and giggled afterwards, pulling his head back slowly.

"It's our first official date. Let me make it special." Zayn pecked his cheek and placed his hands on the visible bump, smiling softly.

Liam fondly rolled his eyes at him but smiled softly. Once Zayn grabbed his hand and led him out of the house, they drove to the restaurant where they had their reservations, still making it in time for them to have a nice dinner.

****

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up." Liam whined softly as he slumped back in his chair, rubbing his bump after the couple had a huge dinner. The dark haired lad just chuckled. "I told you, you shouldn't have eaten that chocolate cake, but no you still wanted it."

"Oi, I'm the one who's pregnant with three babies at once here. Don't judge me." Liam scoffed at him and threw his napkin towards the lad, only earning a cheeky snicker.

"But I am judging you." Zayn grinned over at his glowing boyfriend, the brunette huffing with a soft pout. "I hate you." He heard him mumble grumpily.

"Oh you love me." Zayn puckered his lips playfully and leaned over the table, only to earn Liam's hand in his face. "I don't think so Malik." He giggled cutely and shook his head at him, biting his bottom lip. He squealed rather loudly when the older lad licked his hand, his nose scrunching up in disgust.

"What the hell?" He pulled his hand away from his face and wiped it on Zayn blazer.

Zayn laughed softly and grabbed his wrist, grinning. "You don't like it when I lick you up?"

"Oh my god." Liam blushed. "Zayn, shut up."

"But, didn't you say you love my tongue?" The lads lips curled into a smirk as he watched the boy's face turn a brought shade of red, his eyebrows wiggling around.

"Shut up." Liam hissed and glared at his boyfriend, but that didn't really stop him.

"I know you love when I use my tongue." The Bradford lad continued to tease the boy, hissing and cursing as soon as he felt a hard kick on his shin.

"Pay backs a bitch." Liam smiled innocently and slowly stood up. "Now lets go, we only have half an hour left."

"Baby, I still have to pay." Zayn chuckled at his boyfriend being so impatient, getting a frustrated scoff from him. "Then hurry up. We already got the bill."