19 | Sleepover

"So it was almost as if he was about to kiss you?"

"Yeah G. I know it sounds crazy but literally, our lips almost touched." The brunette was pacing around the room, chewing nervously on his thumbnail, his heart still skipping a beat.

Liam was still willed up from yesterday's action at the party. The way he stood so close, their lips almost brushing made his heart jump out of his chest.

"Damn." Was all the blonde could say, chuckling. "You sure you want to have this sleepover tonight?" She asked, just to make sure because she had a feeling something might go wrong.

"Y-yeah, I'm totally sure." The curly haired boy took a deep breath, dropping himself on the bed. "I seriously hate this right now." He groaned in frustration, turning around so he was laying on his stomach, his feet dangling up in the air. "Everyday he makes it harder for me to get over him." He mumbled and dropped his head in the silky sheets, whining softly.

"Don't worry Li. It's gonna be fine."

"He almost kissed me, again! I'm with Aidan, I should at least start to have feelings for him. I mean he's strong and handsome and so good but Zayn, he can't compare with him." Liam huffed and put the call on speaker, playing with one of his curls.

"Zayn's just different." He blew the loose curl out of his face before turning on his back, staring at the ceiling. "Yep you're definitely not over him." He heard Gigi chuckle softly at the other end of the line.

"Help me." Liam whined softly and grabbed his phone, pressing it back against his ear as he put it back to normal. "Wish I could, but that's something you have to figure out babe." The boy made a noise of frustration after hearing that, releasing a soft huff.

"I don't know what or more like who I want." He licked his lips, slowly sitting up when he heard his door click open. "I gotta go now, Aidan's back." He smiled softly at his older boyfriend, watching him walk into the room.

"Well, my advice is to give it some time and see what happens. But anyways, I'll talk to you later boo. Bye, love you."

"Love you too G." Liam chuckled before hanging up, murmuring a soft hi as Aidan leaned down to kiss his lips once he reached him.

"Hey princess." The older lad smiled softly down at him before dropping himself on the bed beside the curly haired boy. "When's he gonna come over?" He asked him, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Around eight which is," Liam glanced at the digital alarm clock, leaning himself back against his boyfriend. "In two hours." He finished and sighed softly, snuggling up into his side.

"You think we have a chance for a round before he comes?" The brunette slapped his chest. "Stop being so horny." He let out a soft giggled, squeaking when he felt Aidan's huge hand under his shirt.

"Aidan seriously, Chris is home." Liam bit his bottom lip, trying to hold back the moan that was desperately trying to get out as the man gave his âss a squeeze.

"Never really stopped us." The college student smirked, quickly flipping them around and pinning him down. Liam looked up at him, pushing him away with a soft scoff.

"Well, now I am stopping us." He giggled at the lads pout, standing up and straightening his outfit. He ran his fingers through his long curls, tying them up into a ponytail before walking over to her closeted mirror.