11 | Wet dreams and motorcycle rides

Quick a/n : Posted a new ziam story called Cheaper by the dozen, check it out if you want :)

****

His lips ghosted over the smooth tan skin, pressing wet and lingering kisses down his lower back. He looked up, a devious smirk on his lips as he let his tongue ran over the rim, humming at the sweet taste.

He saw the boy whither beneath him, a soft whimper leaving his swollen lips at the sudden warmth. The dark haired lad placed his hands on his curvy waist, dipping his head back down and slowly lapped at the clean hole, teasingly circling it with the tip of his tongue.

"O— oh yes" He moaned, his hands grasping at the soft silk sheets whole pushing his âss back and more against his face. "More daddy" He gasped, throwing his head back at the pleasure once the older boy dove his tongue into his tight heat.

The lad spread his cheeks to get better access and to get in deeper, pulling his tongue out. "You like that princess? You like it when someone eats you out?" His voice was thick and hot, his eyes filled with lust as he watched the boy desperately try to get more out of him, slowly running his tongue over his bottom lip.

"Y— yes Zayn, I love feeling your tongue d— deep— oh sweet baby Jesus" The boy moaned loudly at the feeling of the older lads tongue back inside him, his body jolting forward and his dîck twitching.

Zayn smirked in satisfaction, loving the taste of him. But as much as it pained him, he slowly pulled his tongue out of him once he got him all slicked, licking at it once more before getting up on his knees, hands running down his sides.

He smirked at the sight before him, biting his lip when his eyes roamed the boys body. "Beautiful" He caressed his left cheek before handing it a hard slap.

"Can't wait to fûck that tight äss, baby girl" Zayn positioned himself, slowly pushing the tip passed the younger boys rim. He groaned at the sudden heat and tightness he felt around him, pulling him closer to get more into him.

"Fûck Liam" Zayn bit his lip, his fingers digging into the boys skin—

He woke up. Eyes wide and body covered with a coat of sweat. His breathing was uneven, chest heaving up and down. He looked around the dark room, rubbing at his eyes with a low groan. He glanced at the digital alarm clock beside his bed, the big read numbers reading, 3.49 am.

He laid back down with a sigh of frustration and looked up at the ceiling, running his fingers through his hair. He suddenly sat up as quick as he could and looked under the covers, closing his eyes once he saw his hard one. "Fûck!" He threw the covers to the side and quickly stood up, walking out of his room.

He looked around, making sure that no one was in the hallway before slowly sneaking towards the bathroom which was on the other side of the hallway. Just as he was about to open the door, he heard the familiar click of the door behind him open, making him freeze.

Please don't be one of the girls, please don't be one of the girls, he prayed with his eyes squeezed shut. "Sweetie? What are you doing?" He cursed in his head when the voice of his mother appeared, biting his bottom lip.

"I um, I was about to go to the uh" He cleared his throat, his cheeks turning a bright shade of pink. "Bathroom?" Trisha narrowed her eyebrows at her son's stuttering, reaching over to the side to turn the lights on of the hallway.

She looked over at the boy who was standing there with his back facing her. "Is something wrong?"

"Uh n— no I just um, I just really have to pee" Zayn chuckled nervously, chewing furiously on his bottom lip and now just realizing that he was jumping from foot to foot. "Oh" Trisha eyes him suspiciously, suddenly realizing what was going on. "Alright then, I'll just get some tea..." The older woman trailed off and Zayn listened to her footsteps making their way down the hall, a wave of relief flowing over him.