16 | Connections and sick day

A/n : just to clear things up a bit ; Zayn IS in love with Liam only he is too blind to see it because he THINKS he likes Perrie. Liam IS in love with Zayn but thinks it'll never work out so he tries to move on with AIDAN.
Questions? No? Okay, continue😊
PS. : the guy name B.J. here is the actor B.J. Britt. If you know the show agents of shield then you know who I'm talking about😏

****

The moon was full tonight, the bright light shining through his window, giving his room a dimmed lighting. The brunette was sitting on his windowpane, his legs pulled to his chest and his head rested against the cool glass as he stared into the night sky, admiring the beauty of the stars. He smiled softly to himself, closing his eyes for a brief second until he heard the deep raspy voice of his boyfriend.

"Liam?" The boy turned his head to look over at the Australian twenty one year old, who was slowly sitting up and rubbing at his tired eyes.

"I'm here." Liam said softly and smiled a little, before looking back out the window, his eyes falling on Zayn's beside his.

"What are you doing over there?" Aidan asked and stood up, walking over while running his fingers through his brown hair. "I couldn't sleep." Liam leaned his back against the wall, hugging himself.

The older man cooed softly at that and sat down on the couch like earlier before, placing his hand on the younger boys leg. He rubbed it reassuringly with his thumb, tilting his head a little to the side. "Come back to bed with me?" He suggested, voice soft.

The curly haired boy looked down at him and nodded his head gently, smiling softly before climbing down from the windowpane.

The older lad smiled softly and picked him up bridal style, carrying the smaller boy towards the bed. Liam giggled at that and smiled up at Aidan, being gently placed on the soft silk sheets, watching the older lad slowly climb on top of him.

The boy snaked his arm around his neck, placing his hand on the back of his neck and slightly gripping at the small hairs. "Why me?" He whispered softly, tilting his head back when Aidan dipped his head to the crook of his neck, kissing the sun kissed skin softly.

"What do you mean?" The college student asked, lifting his head up to look into Liam's soft eyes. "Why did you choose me? Out of all the girls and boys in L.A. or more like all over the world, why did you choose me?" The brunette bit down his bottom lip, looking up at the man through his lashes.

"Because," Aidan started with a soft smile, looking down at him. "The moment I first saw you I knew you were something special. You were wearing that beautiful summer dress with white one with the pink flowers. You had a daisy flower crown on your head and your curls were beautifully hanging loosely off your forehead. The sun was perfectly shining on you which made you look like a beautiful angel." He whispered softly, leaning his head down. "Since then, I started slowly falling for you. Every single second we spent together."

Liam's eyes brightened a little at that, a huge smile forming his lips. "Really?" He ran his thumb over the lads cheek, biting his bottom lip.

"Really." Aidan bumped their nose gently, Liam leaning up and giving him a small Eskimo kiss. "You're so adorable." He giggled softly and smiled, his eyes crinkling at the side as he ran his fingers through his soft hair.

He then gently grabbed his chin and pulled him down, pressing their lips together. "I think I'm slowly falling for you too." He murmured gently against his lips, Aidan smiling widely at that, kissing him more.

Perfect.

****

Zayn woke up to the sound of his alarm ringing annoyingly in his ear beside him, making him groan. He reached his arm over to it, slamming his fist on the snooze button. He release a sigh of relief before laying back on his back and rubbing his eyes.

He felt her shift beside him and wrap her arm around his waist, resting her head on his shoulder. Zayn looked down at her and smiled softly, placing his arm on top of her shoulder, gently rubbing it. "Good morning beautiful." He murmured softly, nuzzling his nose into her light blonde hair.

The girl just hummed in reply, trying to bury her face more into his chest. Once she noticed it was no use, she huffed, fluttering her eyes open and looked up at him. "Hi." She giggled softly and rubbed her eyes with her palms, pushing herself up.

Perrie grabbed the sheets and covered herself up some more, looking down at him. "You were great last night." She grinned and leaned forward, pressing her lips softly against his.

"Oh was I?" Zayn smirked, letting his finger tips trace her pale skin, pecking her lips. "Oh yeah. Are you sure you're a virgin?" The lad chuckled deeply at the question and licked his lips, nodding his head. "Yeah, I am."

"Well, you sure know how to use that tongue of yours." Perrie giggled and bit her bottom lip, kissing him again.

Zayn grinned at her and kissed her back. "We better get ready." He mumbled against her lips, humming when she bit at his bottom lip.

"No." The blonde whined softly, pouting once she pulled away. "I can't we skip the day?"

"Sorry love, I can't do that." Zayn chuckled and gently flipped them around, pecking her cheek.

"Oh come on Zee. Let's just skip the day, just today." Perrie begged, giving him her puppy eyes. "I promise it's only today." She bit her lip gently.

The lad stared into her eyes, sighing softly. He gave in, because why not? He's never skipped a school day before and he didn't want to be uptight anymore. "Fine, but only today." Zayn chuckled. "Just let me cover this, so my parents won't get suspicious."

"Okay." Perrie giggled softly and bit her lip, pushing him off of her.

A few minutes later, Trisha knocked on his doors. "Honey, are you ready for school?" She asked softly and slowly walked in, spotting Zayn on the bed all tugged under the covers.

"Sweetie? Are you okay or just lazy?" The woman frowned as she walked up to her soon, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I don't feel so good..." Zayn mumbled softly, coughing a little. "Are you feeling a little under the weather, darling?" Trisha asked softly and placed a hand on his forehead, feeling how warm it is.

"I feel weak." His eyes closed, making it convincing that he looked sick. Trisha sighed. "Alright I'll call the school and tell them your sick." She leaned down and kissed his warm forehead softly, standing back up and heading out the bedroom.

Once Zayn heard the click he immediately jumped out of bed, fully clothed. "You can come out now." He chuckled softly and watched as the doors of his closet open.

"I so knew you were a marvel geek." Perrie laughed and grinned, walking up to him. "You can act baby." She smirked and licked her lips.

"The perks of having an actor as a friend." Zayn wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her with a smirk on his own lips.