36 | Midnight thoughts and girl on girl action

A/n : Zayn's third view pov and girlxgirl smut smut smut 🌚

****

It was midnight by the time the Payne's left. The blond haired lad was laying sprawled on his bed, the sheets covering only half his body as one arm was set behind his head. His eyes were staring at the dark ceiling, the dimmed lighting of the moon was shining through his curtains. He was thinking about everything that had happened the past few months, weeks, days, even hours, his mind spinning with so many things.

What would have happened if I hadn't changed? The one question that always popped up in his head no matter when. Would he had still been best friends with Liam? Would've Perrie actually talked to him even though he would still look like a nerd? Get humiliated? Bullied? He didn't know. He honestly did not know. He had no idea if he even regretted his choice, this big step he took. Jumping over his shadow. But then again, what shadow? He missed his old life. The part where it was only him and Liam and nobody else. The only person where he could actually be himself around. And he ruined everything. Thirteen years worth of friendship and he just ruined all of it. He ruined him.

He got him knocked up, destroyed his future, targeting him, just letting all his anger out on him. The one person who truly believed him and showed him so much love. Maybe it was true that Perrie is manipulating him. Maybe she's fault that he made Liam think he hated him.

Truth is, he's scared. A coward. Afraid of what might happen to himself. He ruined a relationship and got someone pregnant. His best friend. Well, ex-best friend. And all this because of some snobby girl and a better reputation.

Zayn slowly started to feel disgusted by himself. Just thinking about what he had done, what he became. Something he never thought would ever happen to him. He broke his own promise to himself. To never be one of those. To never end up as mean and cruel as Daren. Yet here he was, getting even worse than his own bully. And for what? To impress some girl?

A scoff fell from his lips at the thought, shaking his head at himself before his eyes shifted over to his window, looking at the brunette window beside. He frowned deeply, remembering all the late night calls they had every time no one could sleep.

He sighed softly, closing his eyes slowly while pulling the sheets further up, slightly curling into a ball. All he wanted – all he needed – was to wrap his arms around the boy and never let him go. But he couldn't do that anymore. Because his biggest fear came true.

He lost his best friend.

****

The light blonde haired girl moaned as her back roughly connected with the door of her bedroom, her lips attached to the tall american girls. Her wrists were pinned against the wood, their lips moving sloppily together, their teeth clashing.

"I hate you so much Hadid." Perrie gasped as the other girls mouth moved down her neck, sucking and nipping at the pale skin. "The feeling's mutual Edwards." Gigi chuckled lowly, her tongue licking down to her chest.

"Why are you like this?" Perrie said in a whiney tone, biting down her swollen bottom lip as she watched the other girl, feeling her hands slip under her top. She shivered, lips parting again.

"God, just fuck me already." She huffed in annoyance, squeaking as she was suddenly was picked up from the floor, her hands wrapping tightly around her neck.

"With pleasure." Gigi smirked up at her before carrying her towards the bed. She dropped her on it, taking off her own shirt before getting between her legs, reattaching their lips in a very heated kiss.