#4- The Voice

(A/N Thanks for 2K reads! Whoop!)

Josh's POV

"Welcome to Heaven's Support Group. Take a seat in the corner of the room." The voice boomed. We all looked up at the speaker, startled. None of us moved, we were all frozen in fear. Heaven? Why were we in heaven? Surely, after all Joshua had done, I would be in hell.

I looked round at the other boys, noticing the tall blonde boy looked terrified, shaking. I shuffled a bit closer to him, reaching out and taking his hand. He squeezed it, smiling slightly. I squeezed back, noticing his hands were shaking slightly less than before.

"Take a seat." The voice repeated.

"Who are you?" JJ yelled, looking incredibly angry.

"TAKE A SEAT!" The mysterious voice roared, scaring the boy I was holding hands with shake like a leaf. I pulled him a bit closer, putting my arm around him. He rested his head on my shoulder, looking terrified. The thin boy in the blue jumper slowly walked to the chairs, sitting down and pulling his knees up to his chest, resting his head on them. He looked really scared, his face even paler than before. He was quickly followed by the slightly pudgy ginger-ish boy, and the tired boy. The tired boy sat next to the thin boy, and the ginger-ish boy sat next to the tired boy. I looked over at Vikk, who was still shaking and mumbling, now looking absolutely terrified.

"If you do not sit down within the next 10 seconds, you will be sorry. You have been warned." It said. I quickly guided the boy I was holding to the chairs, sitting him down next to the tired boy. I let go of him and walked back to JJ.

"Why are we here?" I yelled. The voice didn't respond.

"You have 5 seconds."

"Shit." JJ muttered, scooping Vikk up and taking him to the chairs. JJ sat down first next to the ginger-ish boy, pulling Vikk onto his lap and holding him tight. I sat next to the tall blonde boy, letting him rest his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders, allowing him to cuddle into my side and hide his face in my shirt, still shaking. I noticed everybody except JJ was crying, including me. JJ just looked pissed.

"This is Heaven's Support Group. You will stay here until the Angels decide whether you will stay in Heaven or go down to Hell. You will be staying here for a while. Introduce yourselves."

(A/N Tried to keep this chapter pretty open religiously. Personally, I'm an atheist. so don't think I'm forcing my religion on you or something. If the story offends you in any way religiously, I'm sorry and I didn't mean to offend you.)