#16- Cuddle

(A/N 800 VOTES WTF RICHARD I GOT 700 A DAY AGO THANK YOUUUU! Also, double update because I can. Sorry this chapter was a bit all over the place!)

Vikk's POV

I looked up at JJ, who was staring into space. I touched his face, trusting him to hold me up.

"JJ?" I said, hoping to get a response. He looked down at me and smiled shakily.

"V-Vikk." He stammered. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. He didn't react, only stared at Ethan and Tobi, who were unconscious on the floor. I got off him and moved so I was blocking his vision.

"It's fine, JJ. You weren't in control." I said.

"W-what did I do?" JJ whispered, shocked.

"It doesn't matter. It's ok." I said, grabbing his hand.

"D-did I hurt you?" He said as he touched my face.

"No, I'm fine." I said, and he breathed a sigh of relief. I looked over at Josh, who signals me to take JJ out the room. I grabbed his arm, pulling him to the living room. I pushed him onto the couch and sat beside him, leaning on his shoulder with one of his hands in between both of mine.

Josh's POV

Me and Simon walked over to Ethan and Tobi, moving Tobi off Ethan. Their faces were already bruised and Ethan had blood running down his face from his eyebrow. (A/N *cough*

*cough*) I grabbed a first aid kit from a cupboard, and started patching the boys up

*cough*) I grabbed a first aid kit from a cupboard, and started patching the boys up. They will have some pretty nasty bruises tomorrow...

*TIMESKIP brought to you by this thing*

Vikk's POV

We had been sat together for about half an hour when JJ fell asleep with his head in my shoulder. He was quite heavy, so I could barely support his head, let alone move him.

"Simon?" I shouted, and Simon appeared in the doorway. "A bit of help?" I asked. Simon laughed and walked over, pulling JJ's arm so I could stand up. Simon couldn't quite carry JJ, but he could drag him over the floor. Luckily, JJ was a heavy sleeper. Simon took JJ to his room, and we managed to haul him into his bed. I crawled in beside him, much to Simon's surprise.

"Um... Vikk?" Simon said, confused. I blushed and hid my face.

"I wanted to cuddle."