#33- Cut

Ethan's POV

'Well, what the fuck are we supposed to do now?' I said. We couldn't stay- that's what everyone's favourite psycho wanted. We couldn't leave either- we had no way of getting out, not to mention the small issue of the void outside the window.

'Our best. What else are we supposed to do?' Tobi asked. Very philosophical, but how's that horseshit supposed to help?

'Fuck that. We need to get outta here.' JJ suggested.

'We've got no chance. We'd be tazered before we even get to the window.' Simon said. He's not wrong.

'How does that electrocution shit work anyway? It can't just be some kind of fucking magic. We need to work out how to stop that.' Josh muttered.

'It's probably some kind of implant in our necks.' Tobi said. 'At least, that's what usually happens in movies.' We all stared at him in confusion. 'What? I get a lot of free time.'

'That's a good shout, actually.' JJ said. 'Simon, cover up that camera.' Simon obliged, grabbing towels from the bathroom and covering up the cameras around the room and the kitchen as best he could. JJ looked down at Vikk (who, naturally, was sat in JJ's lap), moving his hair out the way to seen if he had a scar or anything. Be careful what you look for. I saw JJ's face harden into a mask of anger.

'Fuck.' Tobi whispered, staring at the stitched scar along the back of Vikk's neck. 'This is some Kingsman bullshit.'

'Goddamit. We've got to get that out.' Josh muttered.

Tobi grabbed Josh's arm and put a finger to his lips. Josh tried to protest but Tobi just hit him on the arm and gestured for us to be quiet. He disappeared into his bedroom before reappearing with a notepad and pen. He wrote 'Quiet- no cameras but mics are hidden.' We all nodded in response.

JJ grabbed the pen and wrote 'Fuck this, cutting mine out.' before standing and putting Vikk on his chair. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a massive fuckoff knife. Shit.

'JJ, fucking don't.' Simon cautioned, scribbling hastily

'Not good idea.' Vikk added.

'Got to. Can't do what bastard wants.' I wrote. If we didn't take action, we'd be stuck here forever.

JJ wrote 'Anyone help? That or I do it blind.'

Tobi shook his head, miming throwing up.

Josh wrote next. 'Can't. Could get shocked. Can't let Joshua control.'

Harry scribbled 'I'll do it. If I get shafted with points then I still have a chance.' He grabbed the knife from JJ and gestured for him to sit down. I'd never seen Harry so confident- I guess he was just more comfortable around sharp objects. I can't decide if that was funny or a bit sad.

'BAD IDEA.' Simon wrote, and Vikk underlined it.

Harry ignored the message, exhaling deeply and touching the knife to the back of JJ's neck.

'Just fucking do it.' JJ whispered. Vikk grabbed JJ's hand as Harry began to cut.