#47- Save Them (+CHARACTER Q&A!)

Ethan's POV       ((A/N- not Simon's POV?? Is this allowed??))

I followed Josh towards the medical bay, reluctantly leaving the others behind. They should be ok- they had JJ to fuck shit up if anything went wrong- but I was a little worried that we wouldn't be able to find them again. As much as they were annoying little bastards, they were all I had. I didn't have a chance to change my mind before we were stood in the line of Reds, waiting for one of the less threatening ones to bandage up Josh. This was a bad idea.

'This is a bad idea.' Josh muttered.

'Right?' I said.

'What do we do after? When my arm's bandaged?' Josh asked.

'How the fuck would I know? You're the one that walked over here!' I whispered angrily.

'That doesn't mean I know what the fuck I'm doing!' Josh said. Great. We still hadn't figured out what to do by the time we got to the front of the queue, or after Josh had been bandaged up. Luckily, the medic wasn't the chattiest of blokes or we would have been fucked. When we were shooed away, we stood panicking for a few seconds before walking off down a random corridor. We were walking for a good 30 seconds before we realised how idiotic we were being and that we could have just gone back to the others. It was too late now, I guess.

We carried on towards the centre, and we were just in view of a desk and what looked like a needlessly complicated series of dials and buttons in a circular room before one of the guards started yelling at us and practically spun us around, pointing back in the direction we had come from. At first I though we had been discovered, but then more and more Reds appeared, all ignoring us and heading in the direction we had been pointed to. Guess we were going this way now. In the rush of a sudden crowd, I lost Josh as I was hurried back to where we had left the others. Uh oh. I frantically looked around for Josh, but in the sea of red suits and black hair he was gone. All around me people were shouting in their weird fucking language and pointing, and eventually I heard a scream. Vikk's scream. I ran faster, hoping to get to him of them before the Reds did. In the crush I saw Simon, ducked down behind a desk, about to be spotted. I shoved myself between the Reds and Simon, helping him up. He tore his forearm away with a cry of pain.

'Shit, sorry.' I said.

'Fucking help me!' He whispered in a panic. Hiding Simon's white-blond hair with his jacket, I did my best to fight against the crowd, dragging Simon behind me until we got to a door. Behind it was an office, but I didn't get a good enough look around the room before I shoved him in and slammed the door, standing guard outside until the main crowd had gone. I then followed Simon into the office. He had lost his axe somewhere outside, and was covered in blood, terrified.

'What the hell happened?' I asked in an angry whisper.

'We tried to follow you, but Vikk started freaking out about the voices or some shit. They grabbed him, and JJ, and...' He broke off, tears streaming down his face.

'Shit. Do they know what you look like?' I asked. Simon responded with a nod. Fuck. 'Stay here, I'm going to save them.'

A/N- Character Q&A!!

Almost 70k reads!! I would say 69k reads, but I feel like doing a Buzzfeed Unsolved. For 70k reads I'm thinking of doing a character Q&A like I did for 20k reads because you lot seemed to enjoy it; leave your questions for each character below, and I'll answer them as soon as I have enough!

SIMON-

JOSH-

JOSHUA-

J-

ETHAN-

TOBI-

VIKK-

JJ-

HARRY-

SPEAKER VOICE-

LEADER OF THE REDS-

LEADER OF THE GREYS-

A RANDOM RED-

A RANDOM GREY-

WILL/BRIAN/GEORGE/ANYONE ELSE MENTIONED IN #43-

ME-

ANYONE ELSE-

Also! Feel free to ask a question for any of these if you are reading this after the answers have been published- i'll answer your question in the comments!