#61- Fuck Off Phil

//'Every one of them experienced a fate worse than death. Let me go and I'll tell you.'//

Harry's POV

'Fuck off, Phil.' Ethan said, before throwing up again.

'Yeah, no. We're not letting you go.' Josh said. For once, no one argued.

'You guys are idiots.' Phil said, glaring. 'You're killing yourselves by siding with Michael. Well, killing yourselves again.' Phil laughed at Simon. Josh looked pissed off.

'What the fuck is your problem?' Josh spat.

'Why would we be killing ourselves?' I asked, doing my best to keep the conversation from dissolving into another fight. 'What's so bad about Heaven?'

'I'll tell you nothing unless you let me go.' Phil said smugly.

'Alright, fine.' Josh said, equally as smug. Instead of unlocking Phil's cuffs, he just walked back to his previous spot next to Simon, sitting down cross-legged with his arms folded. 'If you won't co-operate then I won't either.'

'Fine.' Phil scoffed.

'Fine!' Josh said, leaning back against the wall. Phil tried to look impassive, but his anger was still visible in his eyes. We sat in silence for a minute before he gave up.

'If you really need to know, I'll tell you.' He blurted out. 'The Eidolons he helps are Erased. They still exist, but it's not them anymore. He takes their memories, their thoughts, everything. Every single Eidolon he has come into contact with from Grey Territory, all Erased. No one knows what happens to them after that.'

'Shit.' Josh said, staring off into space. Shock was written across all of our faces.

'Not so nice now, is he?' Phil said smugly.

'I don't believe him.' Ethan said from beside me.

'Me neither.' Josh said. 'But if what he's saying is true...'

'We can't just let him go, anyway.' JJ added. 'He'll tell the other Reds, catch us eventually.'

'We can't stay here, either.' I said. 'They'll notice he's gone.'

'They already have, idiot.' Said Phil with a grin. 'They're on their way. Tick, tock.'

'We have to go to Michael anyway. There's no other option.' JJ said.

'There's always an option!' Phil replied. 'You die quick, here, to the Reds, or you go through all the trouble of getting me to White Territory just to suffer something worse than death over there.'

'Vote again.' Simon suggested. 'Harry, can you wake Tobi up?'

'But-' I began.

'Please.' Simon interrupted. I sighed in defeat and gently shook Tobi's shoulder.

'Hey.' I whispered, running my hand through his hair. His eyes slowly blinked open.

'Hey.' He replied, smiling up at me. He sat up against the wall, his smile falling away as he took in the looks of defeat on the other's faces. 'What's wrong?'

'We're all going to fucking die, that's what's wrong.' Ethan answered. I punched him lightly on the arm, immediatley feeling guilty when he started throwing up again.

'We might die, in all fairness.' I said. 'Phil says that if we help Michael, he's Erase us. Take all our memories. But if we let him go, we die. If we stay here, we die quicker.'

'And why does that mean I have to be awake?' Tobi mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

'We're voting again.' Simon explained. 'On whether we go to Michael. Hands up for if we go.' He said. I raised my hand, along with Ethan, JJ and Tobi. Simon, Vikk and Josh stayed silent. Simon sighed. 'Looks like we're going to Heaven.'

'Wait wait wait.' Phil stuttered, his confident exterior falling away. 'Can we talk about this?'

'Nope.' Josh said, standing up and grabbing Phil's arm, hauling him up too.

'This is... this is a bad idea.' Phil said, holding his hands up in front of him and backing away. 'You'll- you'll get yourself killed! You should really just let me go-'

'Shut the fuck up, Phil.' Tobi said, grabbing Phil's other arm and pulling him forward.

Phil stepped back again. 'Hey, stop! You can't just do this! He'll have me killed! He'll-'

He was rudely interrupted by Ethan swinging a chair at full force at his head. Phil collapsed to the floor, unconscious. Ethan nudged him with his foot and, satisfied with the result, smirked.

'Fuck off, Phil.'

A/N- Sorry for the massive delay in updates! Will try and be more consistent from now on. You've got some angst coming your way very soon, my dears...