#32- Hopefully

Simon's POV

'I like you too'

'You what?' I stuttered.

'I like you too.'

'You like like me?'

'What are you, twelve? Yes, I like like you, twat.' Josh said, laughing. I punched him on the arm and smiled back. He slowly grabbed my hand and pulled me closer and...

'Hey guys.' Said Tobi from the doorway. 'I don't mean to interrupt... anything, but we figured we should talk about what we're gunna do next.'

'Um, ok.' Josh said, blushing and grabbing my hand, dragging me back to the chairs. We all sat down, even Vikk and JJ, who were looking a little dishevilled.

It wasn't looking good for Josh- he had quite a few 'bad' points from Joshua. I guess that's what you get when you go around punching everything that moves. I felt sorry for Josh- he shouldn't have to face the consequences of Joshua and J's actions. I guess it was impossible to separate them, so they had to deal with whatever they had to deal with together. Although, if whatever was in charge could raise the dead, why couldn't it just separate a few little personalities?

After the reset, Ethan was doing a lot better off, but he did have a few bad points from assault with a deadly baking weapon, even if he did mean well. He didn't have as many bad points as before- I was glad he'd learnt his lesson that drinking or whatever the hell else he got up to in his life wouldn't end well for him. I had a feeling that it wouldn't be that easy, though.

Harry was doing ok- he had a couple points in either side. Granted, he hadn't had long to mess up and damn himself to eternal darkness or whatever. I was worried for him. He seemed sweet and I didn't really understand why he would ever be in this situation in the first place. He hadn't taken good care of himself in life, I guess.

Tobi was definitely the safest; good points were racking up. No surprise really. Again, how he'd gotten himself into that situation is a mystery- all he'd done so far is try and help. Out of all of us he's the one who least deserved a trip down under. No doubt he had some skeletons in his closet, otherwise he'd already be shopping for snapbacks in Heaven.

Vikk had done ok with points, all things considered. The reset had really helped; he now had only a couple of points in the good side and the bad. That probably wouldn't last long- he had a bad habit of getting loads of negative points each time he had one of his 'episodes'.

JJ was also doing a whole lot better: somehow he'd managed to get more good points than bad. He didn't have a good track record; that probably won't be lasting long. Although his outbursts were often for the good of the team when he fucked the Voices' shit up, it seemed like that didn't mean that what he did wasn't 'morally wrong' or some other bullshit. Either that or the Voice just didn't like him. Understandable to be honest.

I was doing ok I guess. I was in a similar situation to Harry- mostly half and half but I had far more points than he did. He must just be better at staying out of the others' bullshit. If I was careful, I think I would be ok. Hopefully.