Prologue

Tumne mujhe bulaya? (she asked him while gulping her own saliva

Tumne mujhe bulaya? (she asked him while gulping her own saliva.......he was looking at the rose garden of their college while tightening his jaws time to time.)

Say no to this marriage...(he chipped without looking at her face)

Mei...(she took a deep breathe) kuch nehi kar sakti.....

Pachtaogi tum.....(he turned towards her whereas she became speechless looking at his killer smirk) badme mujhe blame maat karna ki meine kaha nehi tha....(he was throwing daggers at the innocent soul) samajhme aya kuch? (dragged her towards him while his hands were busy gripping her arms as tight as possible)

Dard hota hei...(she whispered)

Aur bhi hoga....(Jerked her close so that she could sense his hot breathes falling on her nose) 

She lowered her lashes....

Say no to this marriage....(gritting his teeth) otherwise face the consequences....(he pushed her so that her back kissed the pillar)

Ahh......(she moaned in pain)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey friends I am back with another story on sandhir. This is going to be an interesting one. If you liked this prologue then comment and vote. I need your suggestions. Shall I continue? Do tell me. Love u. See u soon.

Jan...