Part 32

sona nehi hei tumhe ? (he asked her......)

tum yeh sab karoge tto mei kese so paungi....(she chipped with her eyes closed and Randhir was confused)

Hello...(shook her a little and she came out of her hot dream) mene kya kia? (Randhir frowned and Sanyukta blinked her eyes twice before looking here and there) tum thik tto ho? (her cheeks were pink)

(shook her a little and she came out of her hot dream) mene kya kia? (Randhir frowned and Sanyukta blinked her eyes twice before looking here and there) tum thik tto ho? (her cheeks were pink)

haan.....(she whispered and hid herself under the blanket)

pagal kahiki....(he flared his nose and Sanyukta frowned under the blanket) good night (he laid down)

Kya kya soch rahi thi mei! (she slapped herself mentally) teri niyat bigad rahi hei Sanyu.....chiiii (she closed her eyes tight) mujhe khudse yeh umeed nei thi....

Kya badbada rahi ho tum? (uncovered her face and her hot-evil dream flashed in front of her eyes)

sone ddo na...(she covered her face once again and he was shocked)

(she covered her face once again and he was shocked)

Do hell with u....(turned to the other side) bhao dikha rahi hei....chudeil....(he murmured under his breathe)

The team completed the task successfully.....the villagers were super happy about it so as the Sarpanch....

aap logo ka bahat bahat abhar.....(sarpanch joined his palms together)

esa maat kijiye (Randhir held both of his hands and Sanyukta smiled) balki apka sukriya ke apne hame hamari talent ko sharp karne ka chance dia.....aab hame izazat dijiye.....

Agar tum shadi suda nei hote tto mei apni kisi eak betike liye tumhe hi chunta....(Sarpanch grinned and Sanyukta was a bit jealous)

Tto kya hua (looked at Sanyukta through the corner of his eyes) wese bhi mei isse chodne wala hun (Sanyukta was hurt as she took it seriously......she didn't notice Randhir winking at the sarpanch) 

Iska matlab abhi bhi chances hei tumhe apna damad .....

Excuse me....(Sanyukta smiled controlling her tears and rushed towards their bus)

jao Randhir warna biwi ko manate manate sari umar beet jaegi....(Sarpanch chuckled)

Inside bus......