Part 12

Anku ko kuch nei hoga na Randhir.....(she hugged him tight)

He came back to his senses and his trembling right hand touched her back lightly....

Everything will be fine (though he is not aware of the situation but she needs to be healed) Sanyukta! (as her sobs grew louder) 

mere sath hi kun hota hei esa? (she sniffed)

Shhh....(caressed her head and they remained like that for sometime)

Anku (she broke the hug and looked here and there to search her jewelries)

Randhir's eye fell on them and he picked them up from the ground. 

Sanyukta yeh (gave her the jewelries)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Anju looked at sandhir who were heading towards her only.....

maa.....mene pese deposit kardia hei.....aab Anku thik ho jaega....(they hugged each other and Randhir smiled a little)

Tum Ranhdir ho na? (he nodded a yes) bahat suna hei Sanyukta se tumhare bareme....(she caressed his head and he closed his eyes .........after a long time he is feeling a motherly touch) Sanyukta ki madat karne ke liye sukriya....(sandhir looked at each other and she lowered her lashes but his gaze was fixed on her)

farz hei mera (these words slipped from his mouth and Anju looked at Randhir and then followed his gaze which were on Sanyukta)

After sometime the operation got over and they were waiting for the results. Doctor informed that it was successful and they can meet the patient after 2 hours.......time flew away and Ankit was recovering from his injuries.......Sanyukta and Randhir started going to garage once again ....Randhir continued his routine to drop her till her home after their work schedule is over.

Randhir...(he was about to go) wo.....ghar awo aaj.....at least 10 minute ke liye....(she was literally pleading him and he parked his bicycle near the entrance thus inviting a wide grin to Sanyukta's face)

Anju opened the door and placed her hand on Ranhdir's head once he touched her feet.....

bahat acha laga ke tum ghar aye aaj.....(made him sit on a mat).....Sanyu tu kya mera mun dekh rahi hei ja Randhir ke liye nasta banake la....

Ji maa.....(she rushed towards the kitchen)

wese beta ghar me saab kaun kaun hei? (Anju started the convo)

Randhir thought for a while.....Anju guessed the condition looking at his face....

koi baat nehi.....wese itnisi umar me tum garage mei bhi kaam karte ho....aur padhai bhi.....mujhe laga meri Sanyu akeli hi he jisko yeh sab jhelna padta hei....bhagwan tum donoko sare khusiya dei.....

Randhir smiled genuinely....

Ankit kesa hei? (looked at a sleeping Ankit)

dhire dhire thik ho raha hei.....(Anju smiled.....later she started coughing badly)

Aunty!.....(he was going to give her water when Sanyukta came there with a glass and made her drink that)

kitni baar kahun maa chalo doctor ke pas....nei manogi meri baat? (she started scolding her and Anju was listening to her daughter as if Sanyu is her mama)

Randhir chuckled......

Sanyukta left the place......Anju looked at Randhir who was trying to suppress his laugh....

tum kun hash rahe ho? (Anju made a face and he was a little afraid)

wo Sanyukta mujhe bhi ese hi datti hei....(he chipped like a kid)

Acha! meri bachhi tumhe datti hei? (she raised her brows)

Khana tayar hei.....(served the delicious jalebi and Randhir was just licking his lips)

Randhir beta khao....(he nodded a yes and took 2 jalebis in both of his hands....Sanyukta grinned looking at him so as Anju....

lagta hei tumhe jalebi bahat pasand hei....(Anju asked)

haan....(in his wobbly voice) meri mom hamesha....(he stopped in the middle and his facial expressions changed from happy to sad.....his eyes welled up.....Anju and Sanyukta looked at each other......the snacks party was a silent one......Anju and Sanyukta decided not to ask him about his silent state....

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yeh!.....(Sanyukta widened her eyes looking at two gold bangles)

tumhare liye....(he made her wear them) yeh tumhe perfect ate hei....(he chipped with attitude)

Randhir kya hei yeh....majak kar rahe ho koi? (she glared him and tried to remove them)

Sanyukta listen....(held her hands) yeh mere tarafse gift.....thanks for today ......acha laga tum sabke sath time spend karke......

mei itne mehenge gift nei le sakti....(she was going to do that again)

sidhe sidhe baat kun nehi manti tum....(he shouted on her a little)

mere momke hei....I want u to wear them....(there was a cute eye lock between them)

nei Randhir please.....tumhari mom naraj ho jaegi......

wo jahan bhi hei khus ho jaegi....(he cupped her face.....thus giving birth to another eye lock)

par!....

no....(she stopped looking at his glare) good night....(he chipped and ride back .....this scene was witnessed by Anju)

::::::::::::::::::

apko pata hei....uski bahat sari bate aapse milti hei (he was speaking to his mother's photo) .....wo aaphiki tarah sweets banati hei.....aur mera care bhi karti hei......isliye mene apke bangles usko de die......she deserves them....(he hugged his mom's picture and called it a night)...

There Sanyukta was not able to sleep......her mind was clouded with his thoughts.....this is what happening with her since the day they met....for the first time

:::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much for your votes and comments.

Do tell me your views.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

See u soon.

Love u all.

Jan....