Part 39

Feeling cold? (he asked her once she started rubbing her arms....

(they were spending some quality time together on the beach)

Yeh sahi hei aab? (covered her with his blazer)

haan aur tum! (she asked with concern)

mei thik hun....(he smiled but was shivering a bit)

Nehi....(she frowned) chalo yahan sei thand hei.......aur haam isse share karenge....

Nei Sanyukta haam dono nei ayenge issme....(he shook his head)

Ayenge na ese....(she hid herself in his arms and now the blazer could cover both of them)

He felt warm feeling her so close to his body........

Ese chipkogi tto mera khudpese control chala jaega Sanyukta....(he teased her and she blushed)

Just then they heard some hooting sounds coming from somewhere....

Randhir wahan koi party chal rahi hei chalo na please (she pleaded him)

nehi Sanyukta ho bura manjaenge....

Nei na please (she pouted)

Okay (kissed her nose and she blushed a little)

They reached there.........some foreigners were busy in dancing and singing.......

wow Randhir they are so happy see....(she hugged him more tight)

Randhir looked at her hands as they were wrapped around his waist tightly......he rolled his eyes all over her jolly face.......she was looking so beautiful........he wanted to kiss all over her face.....but his mind didn't accepted his heart's wish.....what if he will end up hurting her and she too will leave him like his mom....

an English couple dragged them and asked them to dance......Sanyukta was excited but Randhir was denying.....later he agreed looking at her angry pout....

He gripped her tiny waist and dragged towards him with a jolt....she giggled when they swayed in the music......her giggles were like a lullaby for him .....so peaceful and authentic.......they danced for some more time and bid a bye to the foreigners......

I love u love u love u....(she gave a tight pack on both of his cheeks)

maja aya tumhe? (he held her by her waist and she started playing with his shirt buttons)

They were at Chacha's place inside Sanyukta's room.....

bahat sara (she placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes)

Just then Sanyukta's phone buzzed with Parth's call......it was noticed by Randhir....

Hello Parth kya hua are u all right? (she was worried for him and Randhir was hell angry)

*Sanyukta kal mere parents ki anniversary hei I want u to come....*

Haan kun nehi mei jarur aungi (she chipped happily)

*Okay mei call end karta hun I want to invite Randhir too*

Arrey! wo yehin pei hei....(she chipped excited and Randhir was busy destroying his enamel)

*Sanyukta tum dono tto I mean RD tto abhi Vardhan sir ke yahan hei na fir (he fumbled)*

Ofho kitne questions hei tumhare....RD yeh lo (Randhir composed himself and gave some rest to his teeth)

Hello (with attitude)

*Haan RD wo kaal maa baba ki anniversery hei tum jaruru ana*

Yeah Parth tum bulao aur mei na aun....wese tumne mujhe aur Sanyu ko (Sanyukta was shocked) alag alag kun bulaya haam dono alag thodi hei....(she blushed listening to this and Parth was hurt)

*Haan agge sei dhyan rakhunga*

Okay bye see u tomorrow.....

They ended the conversation....

Kya kahan tumne? (she wants to listen Sanyu from his mouth)

Haam kal milenge...(he grinned)

nei nei mujhe kya kehke address kia? Sanyu kaha na....

Haan wo fisal gaya muun sei.....okay Sanyukta take care aab mujhe chalna chaiye...(he hugged her again and she was a bit hurt) smile na baba kya ho jata hei tumhe....(patted her lips and she smiled)

Randhir......(he turned towards her) eak kiss milegi yahan pei? (pointing at her lips)

u want one? (he asked.....and she nodded a yes) okay then...(he was bit shy still cupped her face and held her lower lips in between his lips......it was a quick one)

it was a quick one)

 aab mei jaun?

thodi der aur...(she lowered her lashes)

Randhir can't afford to see her upset.....he smiled and kissed her once again....he was sucking her lips very slowly......so that she will not get hurt.....gradually they forgot about their surrounding world and lost themselves in their kiss.......after 15 minutes they broke the kiss only after feeling breathless..... 

Good night Sanyukta (kissed her forehead)

Randhir.....

Hmm.....(while unlocking his cycle after coming out of the house)

mujhe chute hue ya kiss karte hue bhi tum mere liye kuch bhi feel nehi karte? (he was stunned at her question)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap

Sahil tumne Randhir ko kahin dekha hei? (Sanyukta asked happily)

Haan wo Aparna ke sath lab gaya  hei (her face fell immediately)

Thanks (she faked a smile but in real she was insecure....insecure because of their budding relation)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks my dear readers 

Do vote and comment

See u soon

Love u all

Jan...