Part 8

Wese tumne engineering karneke bareme kun socha? (Randhir was there at the celebration party......his father introduced him with Aaradhya Singhania....daughter of one of their business delegates. He was busy looking at the decoration and she was busy gawking at him) Randhir....(she placed her palm on his shoulder)

He glanced at her palm and then looked straight into her eyes....

Mei engineering kun kar raha hun janke tum kya kar logi? (removed her palm from his shoulder and dusted that for a while....she frowned) job dogi? (he smirked)

Kya yaar (she gripped his left palm and entwined their fingers....Randhir was gritting his teeth) itni beautiful ladki se koi ese baat karta hei? (she smiled and he smirked)

Beautiful!.....(he freed his palm from her clutch) kahan? (looked here and there)

yahan tumhare samne....(she cupped his face)

Tum beautiful!.......haha...(he laughed and walked up to the stage) ladies and gentle man.....look at miss Aaradhya Singhania...... (Harsh and all of them looked at Randhir)

Ho gaya iska drama suru...(Monika twisted her lips and Ishita shook her head)

she finds herself beautiful......like seriously!....(he chuckled and Aaradhya was embarrassed)

yeh kya bak raha hei!...(Rohit chipped and Karan was enjoying the moment)

look at her lips....esa lag raha hei ki kisika khun pike ayi hei (the audience laughed and she lowered her gaze) look at her eyes.....lagta hei dayan ki akhe churake layi hei....(she started crying)

Mr Harsh kya hei yeh sab? (Mr Singhania gripped his arm and glared)

Sorry Mr Singhania...(he lowered his gaze)

Aur iske dress code.....kisine....Tangled movie dekhi hei? Walt Disney ki? Aaradhya ko jab mene pehli bar dekha...I though uss movie ki chudeil...jisne Rapunzel ko kidnap kia tha wo aagayi hei....(the people were laughing out loud and Aaradya moved out of the party hall because of this unbearable insult)

This is too much Mr Harsh...(he glared him and followed his daughter)

Get out...(Harsh gripped Randhir's shirt and pushed him out of the party)

Huh....mara nei ja raha apke party mei nachne ko...my foot...(he turned his head towards a nearest cafeteria and marched towards it)

Yes sir....(a waiter stood beside his table holding a chit and a pen)

One black coffee without sugar....(with his trade mark attitude)

anything else? (he asked)

No ....(he got busy in his mobile playing a random game)

eah.....mujhe french fires chaiye...(a man gripped the hands of a waitress)

haan mei abhi lati hun...(she freed her hand)

nei nei...(gripped her hand once again) mujhe cookies chaiye....(he smirked)

haan...mei abhi lati hun...(she freed her hand once again)

eah.....mujhe tu chaiye...(he gripped her arms and jerked her close) eak hug dede na...(he winked at her)

Chodo mujhe...(she struggled to free herself)

sir chod dijiye isse...(a waiter pleaded him)

Kun re teri behen lagti hei...(he pushed him) chal hug dei dei...(gripped her neck and tried to kiss her)

Kya yaar itna disturbance kun hei (he upped his lashes and widened his eyes) Sanyukta!....

leave me...(she pushed that man and slapped him hard) 

teri itni himmat $%^^&%....(he gripped her neck and pushed her hard) teri tto...(he was going to kick her on her tummy but Randhir gripped his leg) chod (to Randhir)

nei chodunga....bol kya karlega? (he smirked)

teri tto....(they were going to fight when the police arrived)

chalo yaha se...(he made her stand and they walked out of the cafeteria) tum esi jagaho pei kaam nehi karogi samjhi...(he shook her a little and she looked at him)

mere pas koi rasta nehi hei I will have to work here.....(she chipped and lowered her gaze)

Tuition padha rahi thi na wahi karo...(he suggested)

tuition se jo kuch milta hei wo kafi nehi hei.....maa bhi bimar pad gayi.....achar aur papad ki sale nehi kar pa rahi aab...mujhe apni family ko....(she chocked and tears formed in her eyes) sorry...(looked away)

There was a prolonged silence between them....

come with me....(he spoke and she scrunched her brows)

kya? I mean kahan? (she asked him innocently)

bahat sawal karti ho....Amitabh Bachchan ki job kun nehi le leti? KBC...(he smirked and she pouted) 

After sometime....

Arrey Randhir ....beta tum yahan!....iss wakt? (Amir chacha frowned)

Sorry Chacha....wo apko kuch workers ki jarurat thi na (he chipped and Sanyukta was confused)

haan beta tumhe koi mila? (he smiled)

Chacha yeh Sanyukta wese thodi kachi hei par chote mote kaam kar sakti hei...(he grinned)

Randhir eak ladki garage me kaam karegi? mei isse allow nehi kar sakta...(Sanyukta's face fell)

Chacha ladki hei tto kya....she needs a job....aur yahan yeh safe rahegi...mei bhi hunga na yahan....(then he realized his words) I mean mei bhi hun yahan isse kaam sikha dunga...(he covered up)

thik hei beta tum kehte ho tto...Sanyukta tum kaal sei ajao kaam pei....(he smiled at her)

Ji wo...(she was hesitated)

beta mahine ka 10000 is that okay? (Chacha smiled and she was happy.....it's not easy to run a family with this much of money but....if she will add her tuition fees then it's enough)

Thank u (she thanked him genuinely once they reached till his bicycle)

aab baar baar bolna padega? betho mei chod deta hun...fir tum kahogi...nei I will manage...blah blah blah (she chuckled and sat on the rod)

The cool breeze was kissing her cheeks making them cool.....unusually ...she blushed whenever his broad chest touched her back.....she tried to adore his handsome face through the corner of his eyes without being cut)

Randhir....thank u..(she smiled)

wese thanks ki koi jarurat nei hei.....tumjesi fattu ko kaam sikhaneka acha chance hei...(he taunted her)

mei fattu nei hun.....(she pouted)

haar chor yehi kehta hei..."mei chor nehi hun" (he made a weird face and she giggled)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear readers. Do tell me your views about this part. If u liked it then vote, comment and share. See u soon. Love u all.

Jan...