PART 75

Sanyu santh.....saab thik hei beta....(Anju was consoling a worried and scared Sanyukta.....they were inside the central hospital.....Randhir's treatment was going on......) Sanyu...beta ......

Randhir ko kuch nei hoga ana maa.....bolona wo thik hei na.....please...mei use nei kho sakti....aab tto bilkul nei....sachhi keh rahi hun agar mere Randhir ko kuch bhi hua na...mei khatam kardungi khudko.....sachme......(she chipped and broke down in Anju's arms)

Sanyu santh......(hugged her tight) iss halat mei stress nei lete.....haam hei na Randhir ke sath....sabki duaye hei na beta uske sath....

Wo cake mei khanewali thi maa......kun kha gaya wo? Kun nei chin payi mei uske passé.....kun.....kun nei kha gayi mei........ajjdin tak uske sath jo bhi hua mere karan......meri jagah wo aaj bed mei pada hei jindegi aur maut ke bich ladh raha hei....(she cried more)

Sanyu....(hugged her and rubbed her back)

Sanyukta......(Parth and Vidushi chipped together....they were at airport when Anju informed them about Randhir)

Parth....(she stood up and held his arms) dekho na kya hogaya yeh....(tears were rolling down her eyes) please boldo wo thik ho jaega na boldo please.....(she broke down)

Sanyukta.....saab thik hoga tum ese rro maat (cupped her face and wiped her tears)

Parth....mere Randhir ko leawo....please usse uthake bolo mere se baat kare (she cried pressing her head on Parth's chest)

Sanyukta shant (Vidushi rubbed her back)

Vidushi please wo tto tumhara bestie hei na bachpan sei manega tumhari baat please usko uthake bolo mujhse baate kare pehle ki tarah (Vidushi hugged her and cried too)

Saab thik hei Sanyu.....Randhir strong her kuch nei hoga usko dekhlena.....

babies aap dono bulao daddy ko.....daddy thik hojenge na babies bolo.....(placed her palm on her belly and they kicked) Vidu inhone respond kia mere Ranhdir ko kuch nei hoga dekh lena (she smiled amidst her tears)

Doctor!!! (Parth chipped when the doctor came out) R...Raa....Randhir!!! wo thik hei na?(Parth asked)

Dekhiye.....jeher ka asar bahat jyada ho gaya tha......hamne jeher nikal tto dia par kuch keh nehi sakte haam agle 24 ghanto mei....agar unko hosh nei aya then we are helpless.....

Immediately he received a tight slap from Sanyukta.....

Sanyu!!!! (Vidushi hugged her)

Kya bole aap?(pushed Vidushi....the doctor gulped) apko usse bachana hi hoga....kese bhi please....I beg u (she joined her palms in front of him)

Mrs Sekhawat......please understand haam doctor hei bhawan nei.......

Bhagwan (Sanyukta wiped her tears and left from there)

Sanyukta! (Anju called her later noticed that she sat in front of the statue of Ganesh ji)

appne mujhe sabkuch dia hei.......sabse jyada kimti mera Randhir hei....usse maat chino na.....please usse thik kardo.....(she cried resting her head near the feet on the statue)

Mei aur nei seh sakti....(Anju cried and Vidu hugged her)

***

Sanyukta remembered how her life took a 360 degree turn when he stepped in her life....

He has become an inseparable part of her life.......

He has become her breathe......her heart......her soul

Without him ........she is just like a barren land.....

Without his presence her life is just a mere existence....

She loves him to the core......she is living because of him........she is Sanyukta because of him......she is the mother of his babies.........

He is her strength.....he is her life......he is her everything.....

She can go to any extent to save her love.......she can even die.......(she wiped her tears and looked at God)

mera test le rahe ho na? (she smiled painfully) thik hei mei tabtak khana nehi khaungi....aur na hi pani piungi jab tak mera Randhir hosh mei nei ajata......

After sometime......

Nehi....mere Randhir ko maat leke jao....(Sanyukta cried holding her belly.....Vidushi was hugging her.....her eyes were running too......) nei.....Randhir ko maat leke jao (she cried more) Randhir....Randhir.....(she pushed Vidushi and hugged Randhir's body) Randhir...(caressed his face....) wake up wake up.....(Anju was numb to react.....Parth was crying like anything......) see babies bula rahe hei tumhe...(took his palm and placed that on her belly) Randhir....wake up wake up....(she joined their foreheads and broke down)

Niharika held her again....she was behaving like a fish without water.....

chodo mujhe Randhir!!!!!(she screamed again when Parth, Vardhan, Sahil and Jignesh took his dead body out of the house....) Randhir!!!!!....(she screamed......saliva dropped down her mouth) Randhir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (her voice echoed allover)

Randhir......Randhir.....

Sanyukta.....kya hua beta? Sanyukta uth.....(Anju shook her and she woke up from her nightmare)

maa (she hugged Anju) mene bura sapna dekha.....(cried)

tu daar gayi hei na isliye.....chal kuch khale....bachho ko bhuk lagi hogi na....(caressed her cheeks)

nei.....Randhir ko hosh aya?(she asked wiping her tears)

Nehi beta......wo nei uth raha........(Anju cried a bit)

mei uske pass jake baat karungi......dekhti hun kese nehi uthta....(she stood up holding her baby bump and walked to meet Randhir)

******

Her heart sank looking at his pale face.......she took baby steps towards him and sat beside him on a chair........

Randhir.....(caressed his hair) naraj ho mujhse? (he was just emotionless.......he was not responding) itna naraj? (tears rolled down her eyes) itna ke baat nehi karoge!.......apni Sanyu ko dekhoge bhi nehi.....(placed her lips on his forehead) tumhe koi parwah nei Sanyu ki? ittu sa bhi nei (show using her thumb and index finger.....her face was red by now) inka fikr bhi nei? (placed his palm on her belly......) yeh bachhe hei na hamare........tum ese rahoge tto kyahoga inka....(tears made their way down her nostrils) babies daddy ko kahona ki akhe khole.....hamse baat kare....firse pehle jesa saab hojaye.....please apni mamma ki baat manke boldo please.....their babies kicked ......one after another..........until Randhir did some movements in his fingers......Randhir!!! (Sanyu wiped her tears) Randhir......doctor doctor....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap: 

5 days later....

she was sobbing silently.......though she was busy making tea still couldn't concentrate....

kun hua esa? Kya gunha kia tha mene?....(she broke down holding her belly) kya paap kia tha mene? (she asked her unanswered questions once again)

::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear readers.....your responses are really very motivating...

I want to make a VM on sandhir....but I don't know ki kese banate hei

Do vote and comment

Love u all

See u soon

Jan...