Part 23

Kya kisiko andaja hei ki mene tum sabko yahan kun bulaya? (Vardhan asked them and they nodded their head negatively except one) 

sir mujhe pata hei.....aap voluntary retirement lei rahe hei na? (everyone became happy listening to Sahil.....but Sahil gulped earning a glare from Vardhan)

haam sabko eak study tour mei jana hei.....(they beamed with happiness) itna khus hone ki jarurat nehi hei.....haamri 6 villages mei tour hogi jahan ki log bahat muskil mei rehte hei....hame apni knowledge ke sahare unki help karni hei.....(they look disappointed) tto hame 2 din baad subah 7 baje nikalna hei......meri najar har group mei hogi....ayi baat samajhme?

Yes sir....

Good....(Vardhan smirked before leaving the mechanical lab)

Kya yaar...yeh sir bhi koi aur task dedete....(Tanya twisted her lips)

Kun tujhe khudpe confidence nehi hei? (Sahil teased her)

Tu apna kaam karna....bada aya..(she glared him)

Tumhe kya hua? (Randhir asked her as she was a bit tensed)

nei kuch nei....(nodded her head negatively and continued doing her work)

Bhuk lagi hei? (Asked her sweetly)

haan...(she pouted)

kuch khalo na wese bhi tum vrat rakho ya na rakho mei tto 200 saal jine wala hun...(he smiled and she smacked his arm)

::::::::::::::::::

Pata nehi yeh Randhir kahan reh gaya......Sanyukta bhuki pyasi uska wait kar rahi hei ladke mei itnisi akal nehi....(Chachi shook her head in disbelieve)

arrey ajkal ladka bahat mehnat kar raha hei.....hogayi thodi der kya bigad gaya....(Chacha sat on the bed)

Chachi Sanyukta kahan hei? (Randhir asked while removing his shoes at the threshold ......he was carrying a shopping bag)

Agye .....wo kamreme hei tumhara wait kar rahi hei....(he rushed towards the room)

Inside her room.....

mmm.....kya pehnu mei....(she was scratching her head) naya wala hei hi nehi....(cupped her waist)

Oh hello.....(she murmured some bad things about the person who called her a while ago) sunai nei dei raha? (gripped her left arm and she jerked his hand) itni himmat? (held her close by her arms)

kun? ajke din tum late aa sakte ho....mei attitude nei dikhasakti? (pushed him and pouted)

wo mei yeh lane mei atak gaya tha....(handed her a beautiful red colored salwar kameez)

yeh mere liye? (she beamed with happiness)

nei tto Bittu ke liye laya tha...(she giggled) aab jaldi yeh puja khatam karo mujhe bhook lagi hei...(with attitude)

huh......vrat mene rakha hei aur bhuk isse lagi hei....(she twisted her lips)

Sanyukta worshiped Randhir and now his male ego was on it's highest peak.....

Kya? (she asked as he was smirking at her)

Finally tum mere samne  jhukne wali ho....(crossed his arms across his chest)

Acha!....yeh galatfremi kese ho gayi tumhe? (cupped her waist)

wo dekho....(pointed at Chachi who was bowing down in front of Chacha to take his blessings)

woh....arrey Chacha hei uss layak....(he frowned)

matlab? (he asked angrily) mei uss layak nei hun?

jese bhagwan wesi puja....(she surged her shoulder) aab jyada time waste na karo mujhe pani pilao...(she ordered)

mei nei pilanewala....jabtak tum mere samne nei jhukti....(he faked anger)

Oh really!....(she smirked)

oh yes...(mimicked her)

After sometime....

Ahh.....mujhe kuch ho raha hei...(she held her head and Randhir panicked)

Sanyukta!.....(held her in his arms as she was going to fall)

Kya hua (both Chacha and Chachi asked)

pata nehi chachi....abhi thik thi...(his eyes watered) Sanyukta!....(she was going to close her eyes)

Randhir pani pila....(Chachi suggested)

haan....(he made her drink the water........Randhir picked her up in his arms and rushed towards his room) Sanyukta tum thik ho....(cupped her cheeks after placing her on his bed and she nodded a yes)

Mei khana lagati hun....tum dono ajana....(chacha and chachi left)

agar tumhe bhuk bardast nei hoti tto yeh vrat kun rakhti ho? (he scolded her)

haha....hahaha....(Randhir was shocked as she was laughing) budhu....pad gaye na meri jhanse mei....pila di na pani....(showed him her tongue).....haha....budhu...."mei tumhe pani nei pilaunga".....fool fool fool...(she was rolling on the bed while laughing)

Yeh majak tha? (he asked in such a way that she was a bit afraid due to the horrible timber in his voice)

Ra....

majak tha yeh? (screamed)

haa..hhaaa...(she lowered her gaze)

Before she could complete he dragged her towards the door.....

Randhir chodo.....(she was about to cry)

Get out....(pushed her outside the room and closed the door with a thud....)

Randhir!....(she stood there registering the things)

Meri emotions ka faeda utha rahi hei wo ladki...(sat on the bed holding his head) I will have to do something....mei ese kamjor nei padskata....galati meri hi hei...jyada hi seer pei chada dia usse....(he was murmuring all these things under his breathe)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yeh kya kardia Sanyu.....par wo gussa kun ho gaya? majak hi tto tha...(she was talking to herself while walking to and fro inside her room) common Sanyu....wo tumhe itna kun effect kar raha hei....(Sat on the bed) damn...(hugged her knees) I should not think about him. Chal Sanyu so ja.....(placed her head on the pillow but woke up listening to his scream) Randhir! (she was horrified)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks for your love

Do vote and comment

See u soon

Love u

Jan...