Part 35

Randhir drank the last drop of his lassi and Sanyukta was looking at his pink luscious lips with her mouth wide open....

eah kya dekh rahi ho (he asked while wiping his lips)

Lips (she chipped dreamily)

kya boli? (glared her) bad girl (shook his forefinger)

huh (she twisted her lips) I hate u........

why? (he asked with a smile)

sab tumhari galati....(she stood up.....the bhang has started showing it's effect) na tum mere shadi mei ghuste aur na haam pati-patni hote...(she was blabbering with a pout)

oaye (he stood up and gripped her arm) jyada bhau maat kha....tu aaj sahisalamat hei tto silf...solly sirf RSS kei wajese....(shook her a little....they both were not able to balance themselves)

haat...(pushed him) bada aya....RSS....galti kardi tujhse shadi karke....arhhh....(stumped her feet on the ground) I hate u....(she flared her nose before leaving the dhaba)

eah....kahan ja rahi hei....Sanyukta ruk...(he followed her)

*paji pese nei diye*

*Rehnde beta hamari galati reh gayi *

Sanuta ruk....(he hugged her from back) kahan bhagi ja re hei...(rested his head on her shoulder)

mei kun batao?...(she pouted and placed her forefinger on her lips)

Okay (he surged his shoulders)

Sanyukta (he looked at her and she made a questioning look)

kya hei Randhir ? (pouted)

let's have S** (he chipped hugging her tight)

hawww....agayi na asli niyat samne...(pushed him)

tto kya galat bola...(dragged her close) shadi ho gayi...tune apne feelings jahir kardi...aab wahi eak baki hei chal karte hei chal...(started dragging her somewhere)

Okay...(surged her shoulders) let's sleep together par Randhir tune confess nei ki apni feelings...(she said in a thoughtful manner)

kardunga na tu tension na le.......(he pulled her cheeks)

haam kaha ja rahe he....(she asked like a kid)

jagah tto chaiye na ......warna kese karege....(he rolled his eyes here and there)

haan.....wese tune pehle kia hei kabhi? (she asked patting her lips)

Kya? (he asked her)

matlab kisi ladki ke sath soye ho pehle.....

mei tto kisi ladke ke sath bhi nehi soya.....aur ladki! ......tu kahan mili thi pehle? (side hugged her and looked at her face romantically....whereas Sanyukta blushed)

Okay lets sleep right now....I need u...(she jumped on her place.....and fell due to imbalance)

arrey gir geyi....(helped her to stand and their eyes fell on a small cottage) dek yeh kisika ghar hei waha raat bitate hei.....

chal...(they headed towards the cottage hand in hand)

They knocked and an old lady opened the door....

arrey Randhir Sanyukta! iss haal mei!  (Chachi was shocked)

Eah Sanyukta yeh hame janti hei.....(Randhir chipped)

Acha hei na......mana nehi karegi.......(she chipped)

Okay (they stepped inside) good night old lady....(Chachi widened her eyes and Randhir held Sanyukta protectively) we are going to have S**.....(Chachi widened her eyes more looking at his boldness and Chacha saw the scene)

yes wanna see? (Sanyukta added and Chachi fainted right there)

Arrey! (Chacha went to hold her)

:::::::::::::::::::::

Chal tu soja bistar pe.....(she obeyed and laid straight on the bed) aab kya karna hei mujhe? (he thought and she waited for him to proceed)

kya soch raha hei tu sekhawat....chal jaldi kar....(she raised her legs and placed them on bed once again)

haan haan badi ayi....thoda time dei.......I need to prepare myself to sleep with u na (he started removing his shirt) 

hot....(she chipped eyeing his bare chest)

tto fan laga na...(he chipped his eyes were half closed) abhi aur garmi hogi....(switched on the fan)

awo awo mere pas awo (raised her hands up and he smiled....his eyes were half closed so as her)

Randhir climbed the bed and slept on her chest hugging her tight.......

ho gaya kya? (he asked with his eyes closed)

No no we have to sleep together......we are still awake....(she chipped in her cute voice)

Okay good night....(he chipped and closed his eyes)

Good night (she kissed his head and laid hugging him)

After sometime

Randhir....

Hmm....

are u feeling it?...

yeah what?

S**

Oh its happening I guess....(he smiled) we are sleeping together it means we are already doing it

Is that so? (she frowned)

Yeah tu tension na lei....parso tak tu pregnant ho jaegi....

mei bade pet kei sath college kese jaun? (she pouted)

mei tujhe burkhe mei dhank dunga....(he hugged her more tight)

okay (she smiled and closed her eyes)

Are u enjoying it? (he asked)

What? (she chipped)

S**

Is it to enjoy? (she frowned)

May be.....but,  I am not enjoying it at all...(he twisted his lips resting his head on the place below her throat)

Is it my fault? (her eyes watered)

No I think this bed is not comfortable...(he kissed her throat)

Oh!....(she smiled and started caressing his hair)

Good night...(kissed her cheeks)

After sometime

I am irritated (he complained)

Why? (she asked and they tried to sit)

I can only listen to your heart beats nothing else is happening (he rubbed his eyes) I think we should lie naked (he confessed)

Noooooooo....(she hid under the blanket) u cheap man.....I am not going to show u my assets....

Why? I will show u mine ........(he started to open his jean pant)

No I will not see.....cheeeee.....(she closed her eyes)

Go to hell then....(crossed his arms across his chest) Sanyukta do u know the detail process of having intercourse?

No I am not a bio student nor a doctor.....(she surged her shoulders)

Okay then lets ask a married couple.....(he chipped)

What about the old couple with whom we are sharing the home right now.....(she chipped)

Are u sure that they are married? (Randhir scrunched his brows)

Yeah.....(she grinned)

Lets go then (they climbed down the bed holding each other's hands)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear readers.

Do vote and comment

Love u all

See u soon

Jan...