Part 76

Wese aap log mujhe jeher deke maroge, mera gala dabadoge ya uchaise dhakeloge ya apni galio hi se mardaloge? Choose any of the above methods.......here you go with the next part...

They were desperately waiting.......he opened his eyes slowly.......first of all his vision was blurred......then his eyes captured the image of his loved ones........he rolled his eyes on their faces........Anju, Vidushi, Parth, Tanya, Sahil, Niharika, Vardhan, Doctor, Nurse, Sweeper, His coworkers, Bittu with Jiggy, Kostuki with Kittu, Kittu was watching him with a wide smile "hah my rival is back", Vardhan's Son, at last his eyes fell on Sanyukta who was looking like a beggar

Randhir.....(she sniffed) 

He understood her state of mind.....he can never see his Sanyu in this state......

Anju maa (he asked weakly) yeh bhikaran kaun hei? (he chuckled and Sanyukta smiled amidst her tears)

Randhir....(she sat beside him holding his palms) Randhir (caressed his cheeks)

Pyaj kat rahi thi kya Sanyu.....itne mote mote asun tapka rahi ho....(he slapped her cheeks lightly)

Bahat sukun mila tumhe khus dekhke....(Anju blinked her happy tears)

Anju maa aapbhi....(Randhir grinned)

Pata hei mujhe na nind me eak dream aya......bahat achiwali......mei ajad sab chijo sei......koi responsibility nei.......mei eak rosni ke taraf chalne laga.....pata nei fir kisine mujhe dhaka mara nei nei laat......aur achanak yaad aya ki arrey meri jimewari ttho abhi suru honewali hei.......fir meri nind khulgayi.....(Sanyu was hugging her belly tight......) strange na Sanyu....(he smiled)

Abb na bahat hua rona dhona......let's party yaar......(Tanya danced a little)

chal bey tujhe khali party ki padi hei (Vidushi shook her head)

Others giggled......(Kittu stepped on the bed and crawled on Randhir's leg)

Hey rival kesi ho? (he tried to move his leg but it didn't happen)

He tried a lot but failed to move either of his legs.....the people present there frowned looking at Randhir's changing expressions from grin to pain.....

Kya hua?(Sanyukta rubbed his back)

Sanyu....mei apne legs ko move nei kar pa raha....(he almost cried)

Kya!! Randhir try......esa nei hosakta (Vardhan as well as Niharika looked at each other....the doctor came forward to check him........)

K....kya hua dd...doctor?(Vardhan asked with his fingers crossed)

Sorry Mr Suryavanshi....inki jaan tto bach gayi par jeher ke wajese inke dono legs paralyze hogaye hei......aab pata nei yeh thik honge bhi ya....(he lowered his lashes)

sandhir went numb.......especially Randhir......he will not be able to walk,now he is a handicapped person, he will have to remain dependent on others from now on wards, the attitude king is now a "apahich" this word stabbed his heart....

Dr esa maat kaho na....(Sanyu joined her palms in front of him) Randhir ko thik kardo......science kitna aage badh chuka hei......please.....(she closed her eyes when tears made their way down her cheeks) please (Dr was speechless......don't no what to say) please.....(her head started to spin) pl......THUDD.....(she fell down)

SANYUKTA!!!!!! (All at the same time)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kese ho beta?(Anju asked her)

kya lagta hei apko kesi hungi mei?(she asked amidst her tears) jiske pati ke upar itna bada pahad tut pada ho.....wo kesi hogi?

Beta itna stress maat le......bachho par bura asar hoga....(Anju wiped her tears) kuch khalo....

nei maan nei hei na....(she sniffed) Randhir sei milna hei....(she climbed down the bed but fell again.......she was too much weak)

Sanyu.....tu kamjor he.....kuch khale......bachho ke sath esa maat kar......Randhir ko bhi bura lagega na......

Pehle Randhir se milungi....(Anju took her to Randhir)

He was laying on the bed with his eyes wide open.........a drop of tear was there in the corner of his eyes........she sat beside him and took his hand in her hands.....

aab kesa he mera Randhir....(she asked caressing his head and controlling her own tears)

Jinda hun....(he chipped and her heart sank looking at his condition)

pata hei babies nei apne daddy ko bahat missy kia (she chipped joining their head)

Randhir smiled painfully.....eak apahich ke kya bachhe, kya parivar Sanyukta......yeh dono mujhe apna daddy kehnese sarmindegi mehsus karenge aab.....(finally tears rolled down his cheeks)

Dare u feel like that....(she tried to threaten him)

Later she hugged him tight and they cried as much as they can........

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

5 dayes later......

Kun ho gaya esa? Kun (she cried closing her mouth using her palms) kya pap kie thei mene?

She asked her unanswered questions once again.....though she was making tea but couldn't concentrate.....

Sanyu....(Anju caressed her head) tu ese nei tut sakti.......tujhe usse sambhalna hoga.....

wo hamesha udash rehta hei maa.....baat bhi nei karta thikse....(she hugged her)

Sab thik hei bachhe........sun Parth ka phone aya tha......police nei uss plumber ka ghar dhund lia hei.......abhi wo gaya hei police ke sath.....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap:

Mei khud kha sakta hun...(he gripped her wrist when she was about to feed him the dinner)

Randhir mei khila deti hun na...(she smiled......)

Mere per kaam nei kar rahe (looking at her sternly) haath thikhei......I don't need your sympathy.......

Snatched the morsel and gulped that .....she was just looking at his face.......feeling the heaviness in her chest....

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much.....

Do vote and comment....

Love u all

See u soon

Jan...