Part 62

Here is your new year update......read the A/N

Sanyu......Sanyu kaha reh gayi tum yaar mere socks dhundlona jaldise....(he screamed while wearing his pant)

Randhir yeh bhi mei hi karungi kya? Tum khud kun nehi dhundte ho? (she screamed at the top of her voice) nasta banaungi tto hi khake jaenge na....(she chipped feeling irritated) eak tto meri tabyat thik nehi lag rahi uparse yeh mera dimag kha raha hei....

Haan tto mei nei dhund pa raha islye keh raha hun na (he screamed back from room)

Hey bhagwan (slapped her forehead and marched towards their room) kya hei Randhir?(cupped her waist)

mere socks, handkerchief, mera lucky shirt, fir haan meri ghadi dekhi hei tumne kahin? (he asked in a go)

I wonder......tum ajtak kese nei gum hue ho! (she shook her head in disbelief and picked his lucky shirt which was behind the waste paper basket)

wo haan (he grinned) Kittu aur mei uss din fight kar rahe thei na tabi gir gaya hoga....(blinked his eyes and she was just shooting daggers at him) kya? (he asked while wearing his shirt)

niche awo breakfast karlo.....college ka last exam hei I don't want to be late.....(she ordered and was about to go)

mei joru ka ghulam nehi hun samjhi.....(he screamed and she stopped on her ways)

Ghulam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hayye thank u (she kissed his cheeks)

Itna pyar kun?(he blushed)

Ghulam sei yaad aya mere fav hero ka naya show......yipeee.....kitna darawna lag raha hei ho usme aur hot bhi.....(she jumped with excitement)

Kaun hei ho bandar? (Randhir scrunched his brows)

Bandar nei (she smacked his head) Param....(blushed)

Address ddo uska.....mun toddunga mei....meri biwi sei line marwata hei....(he was now burning with jealousy)

mujhe pata hota tto mei yahan tumhare pas thodi hoti (she twisted her lips and walked out of the room)

kya boli yeh!!!! (he widened his eyes)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

They were having the breakfast when she felt something unusual and rushed towards the kitchen.......she started puking into the basin and Randhir got frightened.....

Sanyukta!!!...(he stood up abruptly and marched towards the kitchen) 

Sanyu tum thik ho? (he was tensed......she was vomiting since morning....she smiled weakly) Sanyu!!!! (he was tensed....rubbed her back again when she vomited in the wash basin)

mei thik hun...pani....(she demanded)

haan....(made her drink) kese dogi aaj exam? bhadme gaya exam......let's visit the doctor...

nei.....exam.....last exam hei I will attain.....don't worry.....(she smiled)

pakka? (he asked)

hmm....(she smiled)

Think again(caressing her hair)

4 saal ki mehnat hei Randhir.....mei yeh exam nei quit karne wali.......I am fine....(she smiled)

Okay....(hugged her) thodasa bhi tabyat idhar ki udhar lage tto meko bolna hamara eak hi hall mei seat hei na

haan tum chinta maat karo.....kaal thoda jyada kha lia tha...indigestion hei sayad(she smiled)

Hmm......let's go then......(caressed her cheeks and she nodded her head positively)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::