Part 61

Lo bhai padlo next part.....meri unglio mei dard ho raha hei :( wese part thoda vulgar hei chote bachho stay away.....please....read the A/N 

The party was on full swing.......sandhir were stealing glances of each other....blushing and speaking through eyes........

Randhir......(Sahil called him)

Hmm.....(still looking at his wife)

eak glass pioge? (Sahil whispered)

Hmm...(he was just lost in her beautiful face)

hehe pata tha mana nehi karoge tum.....(handed him the glass and Randhir started gulping that)

Acha laga? (Sahil asked)

Hmm....(he was now lost in Sanyukta's smile)

Eak aur laun? (Sahil continued)

Hmm....(he winked at Sanyukta and her cheeks flushed)

Yeh llo....(Randhir gulped that too.....& it continued till he reached 7 shots)

He walked towards Sanyukta and gripped her wrist.....

Let's dance....(joined their foreheads.....gripped her tiny waist and now they were swaying in the beautiful song.....)

kya tabse dusrose baat kar rahi ho.....hamare taraf dhyan ddo .....(he turned her and again gripped her waist)

tumne pi rakhi hei? (she asked smelling his breathe) hosh mei nei ho kya

Hosh tto mera tabhi udd gaya tha jabse tum hamare life mei ayi.....(he teased her waist and she blushed)

Aaryan was just staring her without a blink....

Bhai aapko dance nei karna? Kitni beautiful girls hei kisiko tto patao....(Tanya chipped)

Hmm they are not my types (Aaryan chipped sticking his gaze on Sanyu)

Haan haan......ese thodi kehte hei

Thanks doll tumne mujhe iss party mei invite kia......mere life mei tto neyi umeede bhar die tumne....

Ji!!!!

Nothing enjoy....(he smirked)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

haha...(she giggled and fell on bed) pata nei Sahil nei jo juice dia usme kya tha.....(she giggled more)

haan bahat relaxing cold drink tha wo....(he fell on her and removed the pallu from her chest)

pata hei esa lag raha hei ki mei udd rahi hun....(she giggled more)

Acha!(he smirked) uddo kisne mana kia....(He rubbed his lips on her bare belly)

haha....chodo na Randhir....(she turned to the other side)

maan nei kar raha ......(Randhir gripped her waist and made her face him......) beautiful (he chipped and latched their lips.....)

The kiss continued until they became breathless.... 

Smooth.....(he chipped and attacked her neckline)

gandhe bachhe (she giggled and pushed him....) ehhhh....(showed him her tongue and he smiled while falling on bed again)

She came out wearing a silky lingerie........he upped his lashes and now it was difficult for him to look away........she walked up to the bed with difficulty due to the hangover......

Sadhu baba (she chipped)

hmmm

They were on the bed adoring each other.....