Part 16

Sanyukta was taking tiny steps towards her destination.....she was afraid....she was feeling nostalgic....she was unaware why he wants to have a conversation with her that too after long 8 months......is it related to her unwanted marriage......she reached the place and frowned looking at his back.....

Tumne mujhe bulaya? (she asked him while gulping her own saliva.......he was looking at the rose garden of their college while tightening his jaws time to time.)

Say no to this marriage...(he chipped without looking at her face)

Mei...(she took a deep breathe) kuch nehi kar sakti.....

Pachtaogi tum.....(he turned towards her whereas she became speechless looking at his killer smirk) badme mujhe blame maat karna ki meine kaha nehi tha....(he was throwing daggers at the innocent soul) samajhme aya kuch? (dragged her towards him while his hands were busy gripping her arms as tight as possible)

Dard hota hei...(she whispered)

Aur bhi hoga....(Jerked her close so that she could sense his hot breathes falling on her nose)

She lowered her lashes....

Say no to this marriage....(gritting his teeth) otherwise face the consequences....(he pushed her so that her back kissed the pillar)

Ahh......(she moaned in pain)

Randhir was going to leave the place when her words made him to froze right there.....he was not able to say anything......

Kun nei chate ki mei kisise shadi karun? tumhe kya problem hei? (she placed her palm on his left shoulder) kya lena dena hei tumhe ki mei ku....

He didn't let her complete her sentence by gripping her jaws in between his fingers and clutching her hair as tight as possible......

Bahat bolne lagi ho tum.....karo jo karna hei.....(gritting his teeth) mar bhi jaogi na....tabhi I don't care.....

sach mei u don't care about me? (she asked as soon as a drop of tear rolled down her eyes)

Yes I don't.....(he pushed her and she smiled painfully) 

tumbhi mere papa ki tarah ho....(she chipped painfully.....he was shocked) unhe bhi make upar haath uthane mei eak minute nei lagta......ajj tumhe mujhe sirf emotionally nehi physically bhi pain dei dia......thanks Randhir....(she smiled at him thus increasing his confusion) mere bhram ko todneke liye......(wiped her tears) meine socha tha ki tum sare ladkose alag ho jo ladkio ko respect dena jjanta hei.....par nei (she nodded her head negatively and he lowered his lashes)...wese bhi bhram mei jina acha nei na.....meri shadime jarur ana....oh!....(smiled like a fool) mei bhi....tumtto ussi gharke ho.....aogehi....shadi mei milte hei....(she left the place and Randhir stood their like a statue)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta didi aap bahat preety lag rahe ho.....yeh jhumke bahat pyari hei....(she smiled) kiske hei? (one of her cousins asked purposely)

wo Neeta masi nei dia hei....(Sanyukta felt a little insulted)

Oh....maa nei.....haan haan...wo keh rahi thi ki Sanyu behcari kei kaan khali, gardan khali, kalai....oops....kalai khali nehi he na? wese yeh sone kei kangan kisne die hei....(Just when Sanyukta realised that she still wears the bangles given by him....any how she will have to return those bangles to him)

Arrey barat aa gayi....(this sentence increased her heart beats to it's highest rate)

Anju took Sanyukta with her and made her seat near Karan.....he was excited about it especially about his first night......with his new wife....

dadi yeh hamari new mama hei? (the twins asked together)

haan bachho...(Renuka kissed their cheeks)

yeah....hame mama milgayi hame mama milgayi...(they jumped in happiness.....Sanyukta smiled looking at these two fairies....at least these two cuties will be there to make her feel light...)

aap dono barmala kei liye khade ho jao.....(they obeyed the priest.....Karan was going to slip the barmala in her neck when)

Yeh shadi nei ho sakti.....(they looked at the door steps to witness a smirking Randhir)

Randhir! (she whispered)

::::::::::::::::::::

HAPPY DIWALI MY DEAR LOVELY READERS :D

Thank u so much for your kind cooperation.

Do tell me your views about this part.

Any type of suggestion is allowed.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love u all :)

See u soon :D

Jan...