Part 33

Slowly Randhir found it interesting......the smoothness of her skin was soothing him mentally and physically by satisfying his manly desires which is unknown to him.....he kept on kissing her and his right hands reached up to her sleeves.....she closed her eyes tight feeling him sliding down her sleeves.....his lips traveled towards her shoulder blade thus brushing the skin with his lips all the way.....he wants more......he wants to feel like this forever......he don't wanna stop here....his desires over powered his senses.....he pulled her sleeves more down thus tearing it from the dress......his left hand gripped her tiny waist and he dragged her more close.....

Her cheeks became warm and she felt something unusual in her body which was hell embarrassing for her.......she was a bit afraid because of these new things happening to her body and mind..........she went numb and was not reacting at all.....Randhir sensed that she is not moving and realized their position........

Shit!....(looked up only to witness her flushed face) sab tumhari galati hei...(he sat straight and she was the same) aab nakhre bandh karo aur mere liye chai banake lao.....(Randhir was shy and was not believing his own acts.....how could he do that? So to cover up he was blaming her) pata nehi kya kya karti rehti hei (murmured all these while moving out of the room)

Sanyukta touched her neck which was still wet but not because of rain water but because of......she covered her face with her palms and continued her blushing session.......

Their life kept on moving ahead with Sanyukta's one sided love and Randhir's conflicted emotions....now they were about to complete 5 months of their marriage.........within this 5 months they may have fought millions of times.....

It was a holiday and Randhir was out of station for some work......because of his excellent performance in his academic carrier he won another scholarship organized by the financial donor of their institute.......he spend the money paying the fees of Sanyukta and himself....while returning to the house he felt extremely hungry.....

Bhuk lagi hei....(he pouted and his eyes spotted a restaurant) yahan karleta hun pet puja (he find a corner table)

Apka or.....(the waiter stopped when their eyes meet)

Randhir's blood boiled and the waiter was horrified.....

Tu kya kar raha hei yahan? (gripped his arm and jerked him a little whereas the waiter gazed the floor) Anku mei tujhse kuch puch raha hun? (Randhir was hell angry looking at little Ankit in the form of a waiter)

Jiju....(his voice was chocked.....he was afraid of his jiju's anger)

Umar kya hei teri? (held his ear pinna but lightly) yeh sab karega iss age mei......chod di padhai? (he was crying silently....the manager sensed something is wrong)

meri akho mei dekh (cupped his face and Anku's teary eyes met his red angry ones)

Jiju wo.....

Kya ho raha hei yahan? (Randhir gazed at the manager)

Wahi tto mei puchna chata hun......18 saal ke niche ke age ki bachhe ko aap kaam pei kese rakh saktae ho.......abhi bulata hun  police ko? (Randhir dialed a number)

Nei sir esa maat karo (Randhir didn't listen to his pleads)

Police pahanchti hi hogi....(Randhir smirked)

After sometime the police arrived and it was revealed that the restaurant was running without any licence....the owner reached there too and was arrested for his illegal activities....

Once Randhir and Anku were inside the taxi.....Randhir showered his questions on that innocent soul....

Yeh sab ho kya raha hei explain karega? (he was crying) Anku....(placed his palm on his back and caressed lovingly) mujhe apna bada bhai manta hei? (he looked at Randhir's face and nodded a yes) tto bata kya baat ho gayi kei tu padhai chodke yeh sab karne laga? (Randhir was a bit hurt looking at his brother-in-laws teary face)