Part 72

The above edit is not by me....it's by.......pata nei paar cute hei :P

He woke up listening to some weeping sound........with utmost difficulty he opened his eyes and first saw a blurred vision of Sanyukta who was crying hysterically .....

Sanyu....(woke up with a jolt and held her by her arms) kya hua Sanyu? Tum ro kun rahi ho....kahin dard hei? (caressing her belly)

Randhir.....tumne mujhe moti kahan....I hate u (wiping her tears) I hate u Randhir.....himmat kese hue tumhari....(she was crying as if someone died before his/her expiry date)

Par mujhe yaad nehi tumhe mene kaab moti kahan? Sanyu batao tto...(caressed her cheeks)

Tumne Vidushi ki birthday pei mujhe moti kahan....(she sniffed more)

Kya!!!! Sanyu....Vidu ka birthday mene eak baar hi attain kia hei wo bhi taab mei nursery mei tha.....tumhe mei janta bhi nehi tha....fir moti kese kahunga.....

Nei tumne kaha wo bhi haam bade ho gaye thei Vidhusi bhi....I hate u Rakhash ho tum...(started slapping his chest) mei apne bachho ke sath yeh ghar chodke chali jaunbi (cried more)

Sanyu......Sanyu stop.......tum pagal ho kya haam kaab sath mei gaye Vidushi ka birthday attain karne?

ajj subah mere sapne mei....tumne mujhe kaha Sanyu tum thodi moti nehi ho gayi?....(she mimicked him .....he was just staring at her face with his mouth wide open....)

Tum abhi apne dream ki baat kar rahi ho? like really!

hmmm.....(she wiped her tears) tumhari himaat kese hui mujhe sapne mei bhi moti bolne ki? (she slapped him hard on his left cheek...it was a really a very tight slap which brought tears in his eyes)

His cheek was burning........

Sa.....(she slapped him again on his right cheek....it was harder than before......a drop of tear rolled down his eyes)

Acha gussa nei (he wiped his tears as well as hers) aab penalty ke nate mujhe kya karna hoga?(he asked cutely tolerating the burning sensations on his cheeks)

ghoda bano mujhe bethna hei....(she sniffed)

Okay.....(Randhir did what she said.....Sanyukta enjoyed the Randhir horse ride for a while and sat on the bed with a broad smile on her face)

Abb Sanyu nei Randhir ko maaf kia?(Asked holding her palms)

Her gaze fell on his slightly red cheeks which had her finger marks......she caressed them and started crying again....

Abb kya hua Sanyu ko?(he asked being a little tensed)

Mene tumhe kitne jorse mara.....(she cried more)

It's okay (he smiled)

nei......dard hua hoga tumhe....(she cried more and kissed his cheeks repeatedly.......he was enjoying her pecks.........)

After 10 minutes she stopped doing her work....

Randhir.....aab aur dard ho raha hei?(she asked with hurt filled eyes)

Sanyu tum na abbse mujhe roj thappad mara karo....(he asked with a smile)

Kun?tum roj mujhe moti bologe sapne mei?(she asked with a frown)

nei fir uske baad esi kisses milengi na isliye.....(he giggled)

kya!!! (she blushed....he smirked) mujhe nahane jana hei...(she was about to go when he dragged her hand......she fell on his chest......) chodo..(struggled to free herself)