Part 43

Mera target tto pura hua nehi.......koi nei yeh lo update :D

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir tum yeh kya keh rahe ho (she was a little shy) haam jayenge bhi tto karenge kya....(she asked hesitatingly)

Wahi jo sare couples karte hei....(he chipped casually trying to snatch his i-pad from Vardhan's son's hands)

Lekin ...(she started to bite her nails) I mean..... kese hoga yeh sab....aur achanak tumhe yeh saab kun suj rahi hei?

Tum chalti ho ki nei...(he asked angrily)

Lekin studies aur I mean (her cheeks were pink)

Haam sirf padhneke liye peda nei hue hei samjhi.......tu deta hei ki nei? (he glared that boy and snatched his i-pad)

eannn mummaa bhaya nei data....(he left the place crying)

Kya hua Randhir?

Yeh bachhe! Sanyukta eak baat dhyan se sunlo hamare koi bacche nei honge I can't tolerate them......(he chipped seriously)

Aur tum dhyan sei sunlo mei hamare bachhe iss duniya mei lake rahungi dekhti hun kya karloge tum (she blurted out with the same assent and cut the call) huh bada aya bachhe nehi chiaye.....aur chalpada hei honeymoon manane gadha....(flared her nose)

Yeh ladki!...... isse acha mei Parth sei shadi karleta..... chichchci yeh kya bolbetha mei.....kisine suni tto nei (he looked here and there) huh..... rasta saaf hei...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Niharika yeh Randhir kahan hei? Dinner nei karni usse? (Vardhan asked)

uski wife ki tabyat kharaf hei.......isliye wo uske pas gaya hei....(Niharika smiled at him and sat with her son to feed him)

Pata hei mujhe kun gaya hei wo......(he shook his head negatively)

********

Ajj yehi runkne wale ho na? (she asked while giving him a towel .......he was in his trousers only)

Nehi tumhare haat ka khana khake firse Vardhan sir ke yaan jaunga warna tum tto janti ho na unhe.....(he pulled her cheeks a little)

Hmm....(she pouted and her gaze fell on his abs)

Randhir yahaan kuch laga hei.....(she touched the skin of his left abs)

kya? (he looked at the point and smiled) yeh mera birth mark hei budhu....

Oh!..... (she smiled)

wese tumhari body mei birth mark hei? (he asked holding her hand)

haan hei na........(she chipped excited) yahan pei (without thinking much she dragged the neck of her loose T a little thus revealing her birth mark which was on the middle of her chest) wese mera wala tumse (she stopped looking at his face)

His eyes were tightly closed and he was looking cute at that time......she smiled and covered herself properly.......her cheeks had a pink hue and she was feeling proud to be Mrs Randhir Sekhawat.......he opened his eyes feeling her soft lips on his left cheek.......

mera cute hubby....(rubbed her nose with his nose and he smiled a wide one)

mene kuch nei dekha promise (pinched his throat)

pata hei mujhe.......(she giggled) wese dekhloge bhi tto kuch nei bigdega...(she said like that only)

Kya! (he widened his eyes and she lowered her gaze)

Soon Randhir's face adored his killer smirk.....

I think we should go..... Chacha Chachi (she was about to go when he dragged her close holding her hand so that her back touched his chest) Randhir khana.....(she shivered when he removed her hair locks from her back and kept them aside......she pressed her lips together when his pointed nose touched her nape........she let out a moan when he rubbed his lips on her slightly revealing back....) esa maat karo mar jaungi mei (she whispered when her back touched the wall beside and she was caged in between his strong arms)

mei kuch bhi dekhu tto tumhe chalega?....(he whispered near her ear)

mene ese hi boldia aab jane ddona please...(she tried to push him but instead of leaving her he placed his lips on her and started kissing her like never before) mnn.....(she was trying to say something but he held her nape and kept on showering his warmness on her lips)

After sometime she tried to say something when they broke the kiss but he started giving tiny and sweet kisses all over her face.........

Randhir......ese karoge tto meiiiiii......(she shivered when his cold palms touched her belly under her T)

Suddenly he moved two steps back and his head was hung low......

Ran.....Randhir! (she held his hand)

I am sorry......(still gazing the floor) pata nei mujhe kya ho gaya tha sorry Sanyukta....

It's okay (she hugged him and caressed his back)

naraj nei hona mujhse? (asked her cutely)

nei......(she giggled) mere Randhir ko bhuk lagi hogi.....khana khane chale?

haan.......(they walked towards the dining hall hand in hand)

After dinner......

Honeymoon ke bareme kya socha hei tumne Sanyukta? (while making himself comfortable on his cycle)

Abhi nehi pehle hamari carrier settle hojaye fir tum jahan kahoge mei wahan jaungi....(she patted his cheeks)

okay (he smiled halfheartedly) Sanyukta ko uss Parth se kese dur karun mei....(he thought) chewing gum kahika 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap:

Parth to Sanyukta= I love u Sanyukta

:
:
:

I am sorry Sanyukta........ (he carefully took her in his arms and smirked devilishly) mei yeh sab nehi karta agar tum meri baat sidhi tarikese manjati.....(placed her inside the car whereas she was under the effect of chloroform) tum sirf meri ho......(looking at her innocent sleepy face)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks my dear readers

Next target 95 votes thoda kaam kardia mene :)

I think pura hoga :D

Let's see :)

Do vote and comment 

Love u all

See u soon :)

Jan...