Part 28

If u do not find my note at the end then plz reload the page :D

Aur khaiyena Ji......(Randhir widened his eyes when sarpanch's younger daughter served him 5 more chapatis)

kya hei yeh? (his voice was so loud that the girl jumped on her place and Sanyukta was a bit afraid looking at the sarpanch who was busy flaring his nose)

Arre Surekha! (Sanyukta consoled her as the innocent girl started crying) arrey Randhir ne majak mei boldia (rubbing her back)

Surekha tum andar jao (Sarpanch ordered and she obeyed) hamare yahan ladkio se pyar aur izzat sei pesh ate hei....(Sarpanch chipped eyeing Randhir whereas he was busy enjoying the beauty of his chappatis :P)

Haan uncle (she grinned and took her seat , Tanya and Sahil were fighting on a single chapati) yeh bhi bahat izzat dete hei girls ko (she grinned) mujhe tto apne seer pei bitharakha hei....(Randhir looked at her through the corner of his eyes and Sarpanch smiled) mujhe tto Sanyukta ji kehke pukarte hei....(she smirked and Randhir glared her)

Arrey wah yeh tto bahat acha hei....(Sarpanch was super happy)

aur tto aur mujhse unchi awaj mei baat bhi nei karte....(she smiled)

acha!par abhi meri gudia pei jo awaj uthai uska kya? (The sarpanch twisted the edges of his mustache)

wo tto inhe majak mei kehne ki adat hei....hei na Randhir (sweetly)

haan....majak warna mei to eak din mei 10-12 rotia kha leta hun (Randhir grinned)

Arrey Sumitra ki maa (sarpanch's first daughter is Sumitra) jara Randhir bete kei liye 4 aur rotia le awo ji....(Sarpanch asked happily)

Nei nei uncle....aue 4 nei....yeh raat mei itna nei khayenge...(Sanyukta was worried for his health)

Haan uncle (Randhir gulped)

Arrey sarmao nei haata katta naujawan ho arreu Sumitra ki maa....kahan reh gayi aap?

Haan ji layi.....(see placed 4 more chappatis on Randhir's plate and Randhir's face was like the goat who is ready to sacrifice his life for the superstitious believes and greed of Man)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

owehhhh.....owehhhh.....

Randhir! (she was rubbing his back because he was busy vomiting) ofho....(gave him a bottle of water) chod dete na....kun khai jabardasti....(her eyes watered) kuch seriuos ho gaya tto ?

(her eyes watered) kuch seriuos ho gaya tto ?

saab tumhare wajese....(jerked her hand and wiped his face)

acha! yeh mene kahan ki tum 10-12 chapatiya kha lete ho? (she cupped her waist)

abhi mei ladai kei mood mei nei hun.....I need rest (sternly)

acha chalo dawai dei deti hun (gripped his arm)