Part 24

She rushed towards his room and witnessed him coming from his washroom with a horrible look on his face....

Kya hua? (she held his hand)

Sanyukta! bachalo mujhe....(he stood beside her and she was confused)

kya hua batao tto...(turned to face him)

Chipkali hei washroom mei.....(he was breathing heavily and was gulping his saliva)

there was a silence for 2 minutes and after that Sanyukta laughed out loud literally rolling on the floor.....Randhir was looking at her with his mouth wide open....

tum....hahah.....chipkali sei darte ho? (she was not able to control her laughter....her eyes also watered.....) OMG aab pata chala ki bande mei kitna dam hei.....hahah......the great RSS....chi....(she couldn't complete as her eyes fell on his red angry face) oh o....(she bit her tongue and walked out of his room as an innocent child)

majak banake rakh dia meri.....tu bhi Randhir....usse yeh batane ki kya jarurat thi....aab roj mera tang khichegi...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

hahah.....hahahha....(she was still laughing rolling on her bed) uska face dekhne layak tha....(held her tummy) haye mera pet......Sanyukta bachalo mujhe.....lol....haha....mujhe chipkali sei....hahaha.....OMG....(she looked at the ceiling) bahat cute pati dia hei apne mujhe....(closed her eyes and a blissful smile was there on her face) pata nei kese sambhalungi usse....par (opened her eyes) bahat achha hei wo....(blushed a little)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Next day at college Sanyukta was in search of a book and Parth touched the same book .....

Oh sorry Parth tum le sakte ho...(she grinned)

nei nei....tum rakho we will share.....(he smiled) wese....(he was a little hesitant) suna hei tumne aur Randhir nei shadi karli.....(he could notice her flushed face.......Randhir saw this scene and and insecurity raised up in his system....)

haan

haan....wo.....sab kuch achanak sei ho gaya...(she tried to hide her blush)

(she tried to hide her blush)