Part 59

The edits above and below are not by me.....

She chuckled......when he twitched his nose in sleep............Sanyukta caressed his rough cheeks and placed a sweet peck tilting her face to her left.......she could hear his soft snores.......her waist was caged in his strong grip.........she adored him with so much of love in her heart......she recalled the last night moments and blushed a little.......caressed his hands which were on her belly.......

pata hei tumhe mei bahat lucky hun......(rubbed her nose with his nose) bahat jyada.....kunki mei tumhari Sanyukta hun aur hamesha rahungi

pata hei mei bahat jyada khus hun ki tum mere life mei aye.....(caressed his cheeks)

pata hei mei bahat khus hun ki mene apna sabkuch tumhe de dia....(she pressed her rosy lips on his rough ones)

pata hei

Haan pata hei....(he chipped and she blinked her eyes)

tum jag gaye thei! (she smiled)

He opened his eyes slowly and smiled finding his lovely wife adoring him.....this is what he wants for the rest of his life.....for the rest of his births.....

(above edit is by Shreyanta

(above edit is by Shreyanta ....thanks dear)

she flushed when he rubbed the back of his palm on her cheeks......

Sanyukta.....(he called her name)

Hmm......(she hmmed lazily)

chalo sath mei nahate hei (he chipped adding pink hue to her cheeks)

Nei (she showed him her tongue and covered her face)

Kun nehi? (dragged her close and cuddled her only to listen her giggles)

tum gandhi harkat karoge tto (she stated playing with his fingers)

wo tto already kar chuka hun na....(rubbed her neck with his lips) eak aur bar karlunga.....(only to tease her......he loves to find her blushing )

badmash....(slapped his back) agayi na asli niyat samne...kaal kitne bade bade bate kar rahe thei jese ki baba Randhir ho....(she pouted)

aab itni S**y wife samne ho tto kaun banega baba.....(he stood up and picked her up in his arms)