Part 14

Sanyukta!....(Parth was passing through the corridor when his eyes fell on Sanyukta who was rubbing her eyes......) kya hua (stood in front of her)

meri akhome kuch chala gaya....(she chipped cutely)

Acha rub maat karo (cupped her face) mei dekhta hun.....(kept his face close to her face and started blowing air into her eyes.......one person was hurt beyond limits looking at their proximity.....something was burning inside his chest and he was just clenching his fist in anger.....) aab thik hei? (Parth asked)

haan....(she blinked her eyes) thank u...(they exchanged a smile)

It's okay.....wese free ho abhi? (he asked with a smile)

Haan....kun? 

Coffee pine chalo....canteen mei.....(they walked till the canteen talking about random things)

After their college Sanyukta pointed out Randhir near the parking lot....she rushed towards him happily....

Chalo....(he didn't reply) Randhir chalo

Driver nei hun tumhara mei...(with hatred filled voice....her eyes welled up but she controlled her emotions)

ese kun keh rahe ho? (in her chocked voice)

He didn't reply and left the college leaving her all alone.....

Mei hi bewakuf hun jo isse umide kar bethi...(wiped her tears which fell from her eyes)

Randhir was being restless.......busy with his punching bag.....Sanyukta and Parth's proximity was continuously flashing in his mind.......just then his dog started licking his legs....

Bittu...(he picked him up and started ruffling his hairs) mei bahat pareshan hun.......pata nei ho kya gaya mujhe....wo Sanyukta jo bhi kare jiske sath bhi kare mujhe kya....I hate this feeling Bittu....I hate it....(hugged his dog and he barked) From now on wards I will stay away from her....warna mei pagal ho jaunga.....(Bittu barked once again)

(Bittu barked once again)

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta was lifting up a machine inside their laboratory.....it's weight was more but still she was determined to do so. Randhir noticed her efforts while standing at the door steps....

Yeh ladki....jo kar nei sakti ussime haat dalna hei...(he shook his head and was about to help her when the machine slipped from her hands and fell on her left leg)

Ahh......(she was in extreme pain)

Sanyukta!.....(Randhir removed the machine and noticed that her foot is bleeding) Oh no....(in no time he picked her up and rushed towards the medical room for first aid.....all this while his heart was paining looking at her crying face.....she was clutching his shirt collar......the pain was unbearable for her....)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Maine pain reduce honeke liye injection dei dia hei....aap isse hospital lejake iski check up karado....I think fracture ho gaya hei......(Sanyukta looked at Randhir with her frowned face and Randhir was just glaring her)

Kahan tha meine......jo nei karsakti chod ddo....(they were in an auto heading towards the hospital.....she was just listening to his scolds as she had no other option) tumhe tto jhansi ki rani banna heina....bano....

Tumhe kya Randhir? Agar meri itni fikr hei tto 4 dino sei avoid kun kar rahe ho...(she was hurt)

Randhir remained silent....he is also not aware about his own behavior.....Why Parth and Sanyukta's closeness is affecting him so much?

Randhir helped her to reach till the doctor......he said that everything is alright and she will be fit and fine within some days.......just she has to take regular medicines....

Randhir...(she gripped his arm) kya hua hei koi galati ho gayi mujhse? (he gulped observing pain in her eyes)

Nei......galati mujhse ho gayi jo mei padhai chodke tumhare piche apna time waste karne laga....par Randhir sirf eak bar galati hoti hei.....aab dubbara nei hogi. (he left her like that in front of her house)

Fine Randhir....mei bhi kabhi tumhare raste nei aungi. I will take care of it. (she wiped her tears for a final time)

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear readers. 

The pic edit is not by me.

I hope u r enjoying this story. 

I want to know your views then only I will be able to make this story more interesting. 

Don't forget to vote and comment.

See u soon.

Love u all.

Jan...