Part 51

Longest update

Dedicated to my lovely readers :)

Yeah sab ! (Randhir whispered) jo bhi karna hei mere sath karo Sanyu ko chod ddo (he stood in front of her and she was just lost in the thought that he called her Sanyu and was blushing by now)

&^%& *&&^( #%$^ *((& (in dono ko pakadke lechalo.... one of the man chipped)

*&^& (ho.... they agreed)

arrey! (Sanyukta screamed when one of them picked her up)

%$%^& (moti hei..... he felt irritated)

Eah meri Sanyukta ko chod.....(Randhir was about to free her when the tribal man picked him up too)

The man carrying Randhir was walking fast whereas the man carrying Sanyu was not able to walk actively

They reached a tribal village and the ladies welcomed their man by placing flower hats on their head.

&^^&* *&** ((*& ^&&& ( badhai ho badhai ho hamare rajkumar Kochu ke liye dulhan aur rajkumari Kuchi ke liye dulha milgaya..... one of the ladies chipped)

Randhir yeh sab kya bak rahe hei? (she asked still hanging on the shoulder of that man)

Pata nei..... mei tribe pei nei peda hua na (he felt irritated)

Very funny huh

^%^&*(( (&&^^%% %&^#( eak kaam karo inhe nanga karke hamare kapde pehnao..... the head of the tribe chipped)

Soon the ladies took Sanyukta to a house and Randhir was taken to another....

After sometime

Meri fashion ki band baja di (Sanyukta twisted her lips looking at the blouse which was barely covering her upper body and her skirt which was reaching up to her mid thigh only..... her bare flat tummy was being revealed.....)

huh (there Randhir felt irritated) eak shirt tto de dete..... (they didn't gave him a shirt ...... neither a pant..... just his lower body was covered by a piece of cloth revealing his thighs and legs...) aur yeh ladkio wali choti skirt kun pehnadi mujhe.....(he twisted his lips in irritation)

Just then a tribal man entered....

%^&&* *&())^% $## ^&%**()) #@$%^(tum tayar ho aab hame chalna hei...... tumhari shadi ki tayari ho gayi hei..... he chipped)

Kya bakwas kar raha hei? mujhe kuch nei samajh aa raha.....(Randhir felt disgusted)

&*()^ $%^# ^&*^% (kya bol raha hei tu? the tribal man asked)

Finding no other way he picked him up and marched towards the place where marriage was going to take place....

Sanyukta was already there and his blood boiled looking at her dress code by the thought that all the other male members must be gawking at her.....there Sanyukta was fuming in anger as the tribal ladies (from age 18 to age 98) were gawking at Randhir's well built chest and strong thighs :P )

Both furiously marched towards each other and stopped at an inch distance from one another....

Kese kapde pehne hei tumne? (both asked at the same time)

tum dono (the tribal head spoke and sandhir looked at him amused as he spoke in a language which was understandable to them)awo aur betho....(they ordered them and sandhir became more furious)

tum tribal ke head ho hamare nehi.....(Randhir chipped)

Yes haam kun sune tumhari baat? (Sanyukta twisted her lips)