Part 17

Randhir!....beta tumne deri kun ki ane mei bhai ke shadi nei dekhpate tum....(Harsh placed his palm on his back)  aur yeh kya....shadi kun nehi hogi?

Kunki eak shadi suda ladki tabtak shadi nehi karsakti jab tak uska apne pehle patise divorce na ho jae....(he smirked and everyone frowned) nei samjhe? yeh dekho.....(Handed him some papers)

Yeh!....(Harsh was shocked......Randhir walked till the mandap and took the barmala from his elder brother's hand.....Karan who was confused climbed down the stage)

Kya hua ji.....kya hei yeh papers...(she snatched them and her eyes popped out after reading it)

Pandeet ji mantra padho....(he winked at Sanyukta and slipped the barmala inside her neck) kya mera mun dekh rahi ho? Mrs Sanyukta Randhir Singh Sekhawat...........(she was shocked beyond her imagination) pehnaona barmala....(he held her wrist and she made him wear the barmala...still looking into his eyes shocked)

Kya bakwas hei (Karan snatched the papers) what....marriage papers.....wo bhi Randhir aur Sanyukta kei!......date 3 deen pehle!......

aab phere ke liye tayar ho jao......(all the while Sanyukta was shocked but Randhir was enjoying the moment)

dadi.....chachu mama sei kun shadi kar rahe hei? (the twins asked) chachu hamare papa hei ya mama hamare chachi hei?

beta jaab mujhe pata chalega mei tujhe bata dungi haan....(they nodded a yes and Renuka patted their cheeks)

Randhir put some vermilion on her partition and she remembered what happened 3 days ago....

Flash Back.....

eak kaam kardo mera....akhri bar...(she looked at him....they were inside the mechanical lab)

kya?.....(in a normal way)

yeh papers mei yeh likha hei....we don't want to be in one team.....iske liye kuch formalities hei.....mene sign kar dia hei aab tum karo.....(she trusts him and he was well aware of it)

Sanyukta signed wherever he showed her and thus they got married without any difficulty.....thank God Randhir's best friend Jignesh Patel is a lawyer......

Flash back ends....

Yaad aya kuch Mrs Randhir Sekhawat.....(he asked her while tying the sacred thread around her neck)

She was just looking at his face.......unaware what to say further......whom to blame......whereas Anju just wiped her happy tears...

Vivah samparn hua....(Randhir entwined their fingers.....Sanyukta looked at them then at his face) aab aap dono 7 janmo tak eak dusreke ban gaye.....(don't know why but they felt warm listening to this sentence)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Bah beta bah.....(Harsh clapped sarcastically) bahat acha farz nibhaya tune beta honeka....(Renuka flared her nose and Mohini was enjoying everything) 

Kun? kya mujhe shadi karne ka hak nehi hei? Kya galat kia mene? (Randhir raised his brows)

America nehi hei yeh.....jo tu apne maa baap ko bina bataye apne life kei fesle lene lagega....iss ladki ko hamne Karan kei liye chuna tha....tere liye nehi....(Harsh was angry on him)

Sanyukta looked at Anju and she blinked her eyes thus asking her to keep calm)

Huh....maa aur baap....(he smiled sarcastically) Sanyukta jara pakadna isse..(gave her his barmala and walked till harsh) u know what dad....(placed his palms on each of his solders) pata nei  kun par (his voice became chocked) aaj tak mujhe kabhi ehsas nei hua ki mera bhi eak baap hei....(his eyes were teary) aur rahi baat maa ki tto wo yahan rehti hei (pointed at the left side of his chest) meri shadi kei bareme meine unhe kabka bata dia hei......aur wo sabse jyada khus hei.

Thki hei.....agar esi hi baat hei tto eak baat sunlo....ajse tumhara Sekhawat khandan sei koi nata nehi...(Renuka's face bloomed and Mohini was super excited.....she kissed her baby boy's cheeks happily)

Good....(Randhir smiled) par eak baar tto mujhe Sekhawat mansion jana hoga....(Harsh scrunched his brows) arre! mere chije jo hei wahan.......Sanyukta.....(she looked at his face.......she was still shocked) mei 15 minute mei ata hun....tum apne saman kei sath ready rehna.....(he gave a sweet smile to her before leaving the place)

Yeh ho kya raha hei....(she sat on the floor with a thud)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I think u all are liking this story.

Thank u so much....keep motivating me like this.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love u all.

See u soon.

Jan...