Part 4

Next day at college they were inside the mechanical lab working on a project given by their mentor.....he was so much engrossed in his work that he didn't recognized a pair of eyes gawking at him.......

puchun ki nehi...(her concentration was half on the machine and half on Randhir) firse kuch kadwa boldega tto (she pouted) bura lagega mujhe...

After the class the students left the lab and Randhir was collecting his belongings....

Suno (when he was about to leave) wo....(she gulped whereas he was waiting for her to say something.....his back was facing her) wo mei...yeh....(closed her eyes tight) wo mei apki...nei nei (shook her head) tumhari chot kesi hei? (she asked after gathering some courage)

Sanyukta opened her eyes as she didn't get any answer....

kahan gaya yeh!...(there was no sign of Randhir inside the lab)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir was reading a book in the library when a first year girl student sat beside him.....

Hi, I am Neera....(she introduced herself) hello I am talking to you (he didn't give her a damn) leave it (she twisted her lips) actually (after sometime) welcome mei eak play honewala hei usme seniors nei tumhe as lead choose kia hei...(for the first time he looked at her and then shifted his gaze from her face to his book) aur Sanyukta ko female lead role mei chuna hei.....(he stopped flipping the pages as soon as the name touched his ear drums) I think she is not eligible for this role....agar tum seniors ko request karo tto may be they can choose me as the lead female....(Randhir stood up and moved out of the library abruptly)

Mujhe iss play mei participate nehi karna (Randhir chipped sternly to the senior)

Kun? (he turned his face towards the source of this voice only to welcome Vardhan Suryavansi) kun part nehi lena hei tumhe iss play mei (adjusting his specs) 

It's just I am not interested....(he is impressed by Vardhan by his attitude that's why his voice was depicting respect)

Sirf studies hi important nehi hei Randhir Singh Sekhawat...(he lowered his gaze) we should try different things in our life) sidhe sidhe kun nehi kehte ki you don't have any guts to perform in front of the audience...(pointing his finger at him)

It's not like that...(he was a bit angry)

Then prove it...(Vardhan challenged him before leaving the room)

Rehearsals kaab hei...(he asked to that senior)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So guys (to Randhir and Sanyukta) I hope you two are well acquainted with the story snow white.....(their guide looked at them with so much hope)

haan.....(Sanyukta smiled) a beautiful princess abandoned by her step mother....(Randhir just twisted his lips) living with the 7 dwarfs and then she will get her prince...(she gave a dreamy smile....this time Randhir glanced at her face) she will regain her life after a single kiss from her prince.....

very good Sanyukta (their guide clapped for her) okay then lets start the rehearsal....

Randhir and Sanyukta did a lot of practice and now it was the time for the last scene........

Randhir you will have to kiss her on her lips.....

Not at all...(he freaked out)

Haan k...kiss nei...(Sanyukta shook her head)

common kaunse era kei youngsters ho tum? Eak kiss nehi kar sakte only for the sake of this play....

It's not like that (Randhir has to maintain his image) kya guarantee ki yeh apna mun saaf karti hogi? 

Hello...(she glared him whereas he maintained his attitude) eeee...(showed him her teeth) bahat achese saf karti hun mei apni daant...lekin mei apna kiss tumpe waist nei karsakti...(she tried to fake attitude and succeeded to some extend)

Okay guys jhagda maat karo.....Randhir at least you can kiss her on her forehead....is that okay? (he thought for a while) aab yeh nei kehna kis yeh apna face saaf nei karti hogi.....(they looked at each other)

Okay....(he nodded his head positively) 

Aur Sanyukta tum....(she nodded her head positively)

Later that day Sanyukta was waiting for an auto to come so that she could go back home but luckily no one was stopping at her insistence......just then Randhir noticed her tensed face......he was on his bi-cycle........he thought weather to help her!.......his mother taught him that he should respect girls and help them if anyone needs it......after a lot of self-conversation he stopped his bi-cycle near her......she looked at him surprised who was gazing the road.....

betho....(she was surprised) wo kaal unn bachho ko prasad dene mei help kia isliye......(she was in her deep thought)

I am waiting....(sternly)

::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear readers. The above picture is not created by me. See u soon. Love u all.

Jan...