Part 29

Haan....thik hei (she whispered and he shifted a little to make space for her)

arrey! wo kambal maat lao yeh eak haam donoke liye kafi hei....(he chipped his heart out and she suppressed her smile)

Sanyukta placed the blanket in the cupboard and climbed the bed....

They were looking at each other's eyes ...after making themselves comfortable on the bed.....

wese tumne sahi kahan bahat jaldi thand lagti hei mujhe....(he smiled and she returned the gesture) mama hamesha datt....(he stopped in the middle and his eyes were teary)

eak baat puchu? (she placed her left palm on his right cheek) tum itna gussa kun karte ho? 

wo mei hun hi esa....bahat jaldi chid jata hun....(he moved close towards her)

Hmm....(gripped his palm) haww! kitne thande hei yeh...

hmm par tumhari body warm hei.....I like it....(he spoke without any break and she smiled at his cuteness)

acha mere pati dev ko kese pata yeh? (ruffled his hair and moved towards him a bit)

wo hamne kitni baar hugs kie taab pata chala....(grinned like an idiot) 

Hmmm....yeh baat hei?.....acha aab sojate hei sube task  bhi karni hei (he nodded a yes and both closed their eyes tight)

When the fresh sun  rays fell on her face she opened her eyes only to feel him holding her tight as if she is his teddy bear.....she was facing her back towards him and his arms were around her waist)

yeh nei sudhernewala (she chuckled and placed her palm on his hand and was shocked) Randhir!.....Randhir!....(turned towards him as his hand was cold like an ice cube) nei!...(turned towards him and he was literally looking icy) nei Randhir...(patted his cheeks and he tried to open them) Ran.....(hugged him.....) kambal nei odhi tumne? (at midnight he felt that one blanket is not enough for two so he covered her with the entire blanket and did not bother to bring another .......she slide her hands under his shirt and started rubbing his back in an attempt to make him warm) kitne kamp rahe ho tum! Randhir (tears started to roll down her eyes....her mind had only one wish to make him safe and sound....so without thinking much she removed her top and slide herself under his t shirt.....) Randhir.....(hugged him but still he was shivering and was going to close his eyes) nei....tum ese....mei tumhe kuch nei hone dungi haan....yahan dekho (cupped his face and smashed her lips on his cold ones.......she was sucking them in order to make him feel warm......her actions were creating some unusual tactile sensations all over his body which was new to him.....) Randhir....(he opened his eyes when she broke the kiss.....his body was still cold .....she started kissing his cheeks, face, neck , chest and hugging him as tight as she can.....she can't afford to lose this person who is a precious gift by God) mere liye tumse important aur kuch bhi nehi hei.....(she wiped her tears and freed both of them from their clothes....she entangled her legs with his legs and they were so close that even there was no gap for air to pass through) I love u Randhir please come back....(joined their foreheads and used the warmth of her body in an attempt to make his body temperature normal)

(joined their foreheads and used the warmth of her body in an attempt to make his body temperature normal)

At this point she forgot everything.....her values, her priorities, her limitations, her hesitations...the only thing which was in her mind is to save her love at any cost....she became happy when he responded to her touches and she could feel his warm lips on her neck line....

Randhir.....(she whispered as she felt him warm.....Randhir was feeling a bit weird.....his senses were coming back slowly) I love u....(hugged him as tears of happiness rolled down her eyes) Randhir.....(rubbed her palms on his back.....she didn't mind their proximity which was quite unexpected at the level of relationship they share......)

He cried too after realizing the matter and joined their foreheads

He cried too after realizing the matter and joined their foreheads....thank God he became normal before they could cross the last limit of their proximity....

kun kis esa Sanyukta? pagal ho gayi ho tum? Janti bhi ho iska natija kya ho sakta tha? (he was a bit angry)

Kya ho sakta tha? (she cupped his face and kissed his cheeks one by one...her face was all teary) mujhe mera Randhir bapis milgaya....(hugged him.....she don't bother that they were naked she is happy that her love, her life is fit and fine and now she will make sure that her man will never face any hurdles in his life)

Tumhara! (he whispered and tried to look at her face so he has to press her on the bed holding her shoulders)

I love u (she chipped looking straight into his eyes and they shared a prolonged eye lock)

:::::::::

wanna know about Randhir's reaction? Then shower your votes and comments.

Thanks for your continuous support :D

Love u all :)

See u soon :D

Jan...