Part 9

Dedicated to kbdiva....

maa aap rehne ddo mei kar lungi...(Sanyukta took the broom from her mother's hand and made her sit on the chair)

tu kitna karegi Sanyu....itisni umarme itne sare jimewari agayi tujhpe...(her eyes welled up)

maa....(she hugged her) ese nehi rote

mera bacha...(she kissed her cheeks...just then the door bell rang and Sanyukta opened the door) arrey Neelu aunty aap!

Sanyukta (she pushed her a little and stepped inside the house) jara eak cup chini dena...

Ji....(she took the cup and headed towards the kitchen)

kesi ho Anju (she sat on the bed) suna hei bimar ho.....(Anju was going to say something) wese bura maat manna yeh Sanyukta roj kis ladke ke sath ati hei cycle mei bethke? (she raised her brows and Sanyukta who was coming towards the hall over heard the conversation)

wo uska classmate hei.....acha ladka hei....itni raat ko akeli ladki ghar kese pahanchegi islye madat karta hei uska...(she smiled)

wese Anju....ajkal jamane pei koi bharosa nehi.....ladka kahin moke ka choka na lagade.....wese bhi teri itni sari problem upar se time se pehle agar nani ban gayi tto...

Neelu aunty! (Neelu stood up abruptly) kya janti hei aap mere aur uss ladke ke barame (Sanyukta showed her the red eyes) me kisike sath bhi au ya jaun....u are nobody to judge me.....apni chini pakdo aur niklo yahan sei (she showed her the way)

huh.....(Neelu snatched the bowl full of sugar and left the house)

Sanyu...(she looked at her maa and within minutes she was in her arms)

wo esa nehi hei maa....bahat acha hei wo....usne meri bahat madat ki...(she wiped her tears using her maa's "pallu")

beta wo kya karta hei? (she was caressing her head)

wo garage mei kaam karta hei .....(wiped her nose)

hmm.....

maa  mei khana banati hun.....Anku tuition se ata hi hoga...(she left for kitchen)

::::::::::

Kahan ? (he glared her when she was going to slide under the car)

wo gadike niche jake kya kharabi hei check karna tha....(he chuckled looking at her nose which had a little grease) kya hua? (she frowned)

nehi (he composed himself) yeh kaam mei karunga tum jake dekho Chachi ne chai banaya hei ki nehi....

3 baar dekh chuki hun.....mujhe bhi kaam karne ddo na.....aaj mera pehla din hei aur tum hi sare kaam kar rahe ho.....(she pouted)

dekho Sanyukta...(he was going to slide under the car) mera dimag maat khao aur chai leke awo....(she twisted her lips and rushed towards the kitchen)

She was getting bored.....Randhir asked her to clean the spare parts of the vehicle and she was muttering curses under her breathe......

Ahhh....(she stood up with a jerk listening to his scream)

Randhir!...(he was screaming in pain holding his bleeding hand......the front part of the car bend a little thus injuring his hand) yeh kese...(her eyes welled up)

Chacha came there and was shocked to see him in this condition......he was in extreme pain....

Isse jaldi hospital le chalo....

******

wese tumhe aab kuch dinoke liye apne right hand ko rest dena hoga....(Sanyukta was praying God for his well being and he was annoyed)

mei ghar nei beth sakta....(he spoke with attitude)

apne haat ko tto bitha sakte ho na....(the doctor asked) yeh medicines time pe le lena...(gave the prescription to Chacha)

Doctor koi problem tto nei hei na...Randhir thik tto hei? (Sanyukta asked him making a cry baby face)

kuch nei hua inhe baas haat katna padega..(Randhir widened his eyes and Sanyukta was going to cry) arrey majak kar raha tha....

Randhir aab hamare sath ghar ja sakta hei na doctor? (Chacha asked)

haan sure...(he smiled a wide one)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kya kar rahi ho...(he jerked her hand once she helped him to open his shoes)

wo help (she stammered)

I don't need anyone's help...(he glared her and her eyes welled up)

Kya hua Randhir itna shore kun macha rahe ho? (Chacha asked and placed two plates of food on the table)

Chacha isse kaho yahan se jaye....dimag kha rahi hei mera...(he was shooting daggers at her and she lowered her gaze)

Randhir ese nehi bolte....kitni pyari bachhi hei mdat hi tto kar rahi hei.....Sanyukta jara Randhir ko khila dena.....(she nodded a yes)

dare u....(before he could complete she stuffed a morsel inside his mouth and he glared her which she avoided)

kheer khaoge? mene banaya hei...(she asked once she finished feeding him the food)

nei...(with attitude)

kun? eak baar chakke dekho....aa karo...(he looked at the kheer and then at her......his heart wanted to taste it but his mind denied....)

without saying anything her walked back to the guest room

***

Kahan ja rahi ho? (he asked her once she was ready with her bag to leave)

ghar...(she replied politely)

nei....tumhe akele nehi jane dunga....raat ke 9 baaj rahe hei....yehi ruko subah jana....(he ordered)

par!....

Sanyukta....(she glanced at Chachi) yehi ruk jao....Randhir sahi keh raha hei....

maa ko batana hoga....(she chipped)

Haan tum hamara phone use karlo (Sanyukta nodded a yes)

Chachi...wo apke pas koi dress hei....mere wale gandhe ho gaye hei....(Sanyukta asked after taking permission from Anju)

haan beta....mere pas sab sarreya hei.....agar tumhe koi problem nei tum pehensakti ho......(she smiled)

Ji Chachi...mei pehen lungi.....(Sanyukta smiled and changed herself into a saree.....the blouse was lose so she has to make a knot in front of it) 

Later that night Chachi handed Sanyukta a glass of milk....

Chachi yeh! (she scrunched her brows)

Beta haldi wala dud....Randhir ko pilade....acha rahega....uski chot jaldi thik ho jaegi....

She nodded a yes.....

Randhir yeh....(she stopped in the middle finding Randhir struggling to open his shirt buttons) Randhir...(placed the glass on the table) wo dud...(she looked away when he looked right into her eyes)

His gaze traveled down thus adoring her forgetting about the surroundings ......she was looking cute in that simple saree.....

wo mei Chacha ko bulaun help karneko?.....(she asked gazing the floor thus breaking his trance)

Haan.....(she was about to go) nei ruko Chacha so gaye honge.....

After a minute silence....

mei help karun? (she asked cutely thus initiating a prolonged eye lock between them)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear readers. Do tell me your views about this part. Don't forget to vote and comment. See u soon. Love u all.

Jan...