Part 18

Randhir packed his belongings and left Sekhawat mansion may be forever. He was happy because now he will be away from these dirty minded people.......Bittu rushed towards him while nagging his tail and Randhir started caressing his hair......

How is my baby? (he barked again and Randhir giggled at him) lets go on a new journey....(took him in his  arms and walked towards his destination.)

There at Aggarwal house....

faeda tto kuch bhi nehi hua.....wo Randhir sei shadi karke bhi yeh ladki wahi bhikaran ki bhikaran rahegi.....Randhir ki baap nei usse nikal dia gharse....(Anju shook her head thinking that this man will never change and Sanyukta was just recalling all the moments ....1 hour ago she was Miss Sanyukta Aggarwal.....but now......people will identify her as Mrs Sanyukta Sekhawat. She smiled a little holding her sacred thread in her grip.....

Sanyukta......(Randhir's voice did something to her heart beats.........she turned back to look at him all tired and he was in a hurry) let's go......auto wait kar raha hei......

Sanyukta looked at Anju and she engulfed her in a tight hug.....

apna khayal rakhna maa (Anju hugged her tight and Sanyukta closed her eyes tight as soon as warm saline drops rolled down her them)

Beta....kabhi bhi rona maat.....udas maat hona....(Sanyukta sniffed) Randhir....(Anju broke the hug and looked at him) meri beti ka dhyan rakhoge na? 

He smiled and Kishore looked at him with disgust ......

Yeh kya dhyan rakhega.....sayad meri beti ko  eak wakt ka bhi roti na dei paye (Sanyukta could notice anger inside her husband's system by his facial expressions)

apko agar apni betiki itni hi fikar hoti na tto aap usse jue mei nei lagate....aab tumhe kya invitation dun? (to Sanyukta)

she frowned and Randhir touched Anju's feet....

Okay aunty haam chalte hei.....(He smiled and picked up Sanyukta's bag)

chalte nei ate hei.....(Anju caressed his head lovingly and he smiled)

wo mei uthalungi....(she was going to take her bag)

tumhe eak bar mei meri bate samajh nei ati? (he glared her and Anju chuckled looking at Sanyukta's pout)

Didi mujhe bhi apke sath jana hei....(Anku hugged her tight and Sanyukta frowned)

Ankit....(Randhir held his shoulders and sat on his knees) jab mei aur apki didi achese settle ho jaenge taab mei apko khud akar leke jaunga....(he smiled)

Sachhi!....

Muchhi....(he hugged him)

Bahat acha insan mila hei tujhe pati kei roop mei....(Sanyukta looked into Anju's eyes when she spoke all these things) kabhi khona maat......

Sanyukta chalo....(she followed him after giving a final glance to her home and her family)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It was a silent journey......neither Randhir talked to her nor Sanyukta.....finally the auto stopped in front of Chacha's house.

Bhaya yeh saman ghar tak lane mei jara help kardo (Randhir asked and the driver nodded a yes) tum (to Sanyukta) andar jao......

she nodded a yes and climbed down the auto....taking baby steps she reached near the door and pressed the calling bell....

Sanyukta....(Chachi hugged her happily) eak minute ruko mei abhi ayi....(she bought a thali and asked Randhir to stand beside her......after the rituals they stepped inside with Bittu nagging his tail all the way)