Part 58

While reading this part, if u will feel uncomfortable then stop reading right there

While reading this part, if u will feel uncomfortable then stop reading right there......my suggestions .....take it otherwise don't blame me later......edit credit goes to Shreyanta (thanks dear)

Read the A/N below

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"She felt warm............

He felt divine..........when Randhir placed a warm kiss on her forehead......"

"she felt loved............

His heart fluttered.....when he sucked her wet eyes one by one......."

"She gasped........

His heart beats raised........when he kissed the skin above her upper lip....."

"she clutched the pillow cover with her right hand .........

he urged to suck those rose petals.......when his right hand fingers entwined with her left ones....."

"She curled her toes......

he felt as if he is in heaven.......when his tongue teased her mouth cavity......"

"Her heart beats raised.....she was breathing heavy.....

Sweat beads started forming all over his skin........when the kiss became more passionate....."

They were kissing each other as if there is no tomorrow.......though they became breathless....still they were not ready to leave each other.... the crumpled bed sheet was threatening  to fall down the bed.......

"She could feel his hot rapid breathes right on her lips ........

He could feel her rib cage raising up and down......when their lips parted......."

Their body were so close to each other as if there was no gape even for the air to pass through it.....

"Agge badhnese pehle kuch baate kehna chata hun.....(he joined their foreheads)"

"She closed her eyes and a warm drop of tear rolled down her eyes......"

:he was feeling unknown emotions....."

"Kya? (she managed to utter under the influence of his love)" 

mei tumse bahat pyar karne laga hun Sanyukta....(he spoke and she smiled)

pata hei mujhe.....(she chipped and cupped his cheeks and he opened his eyes) mei bhi tumse bahat pyar karti hun

tum meri sanse banchuki ho......(he spoke and cupped her waist and they entwined their legs)

tumhare liye mei sans leti hun.........(she smiled while speaking amidst her tears)

tumhare bina mei adhura hun......(he pecked her lips and they remained like that)