Part 83

She was looking like an angel...a sweet angel.......in that red sharee she was just gorgeous...her heart fluttered whenever an elderly woman blessed her and the babies........

bhagwan karen teri bachhoko anewale sari musibato se bhagwan bachhale.....agge jo bhi hoga tere sath unsabse......(Sanyu frowned.....she couldn't recognize her voice) 

The lady was non other than Renuka......her face was hidden under the veil.....Somya introduced Mohini and Renuka as his relatives from village....Randhir believes in him so much!!!!....

Later that evening all the ladies left......even the close relatives.....Anju left with Anku to Niharika's home as she was nagging her to visit since a long time.....there were only Sanyukta and Randhir left in the house.....

She stood up and started going towards their previous room.......because of pregnancy they shifted their room downstairs.....

Sanyu upar jane ki koi jarurat nehi hei.......(he asked her not to climb the stairs while on his wheel chair)

Kuch nei hoga Randhir (She smiled) mei bhagwan ke pas chadhane ke liye jo sone ki kanghan layithi wo upar hi hei na......

Nei Sanyu please ghar mei koi nehi hei don't go.....

tum khamakha tension le rahe ho....mei dhyan se jaungi....(she climbed the stairs.......placed her right feet on the oil which was on the 8th step)

Randhir!!!!!!!......(she screamed while rolling down the stairs and he was just looking at her with his mouth wide open......he was helpless)

Randhir!!!!(she screamed her lungs out unable to bear the extreme pain)

Sanyuktaaaa.....(he got up from the wheel chair but alash!! couldn't even walk a step ahead) Sanyuktaaa.....(fell down miserably and dragged himself till her)

Randhir......dard ho raha hei mujhe.....bahat dard......mere pet mei aur kamar dard ho raha hei....(she cried miserably)

Sanyukta.....(dragged him self and cupped her face) k...kuch nei hoga mei hun na mei kese bhi kuch bhi....(he cried too) please koi bachalo meri family ko.....

Randhir....sayad aab nei....kuch ajjeb sa horaha hei mere sath!!!!!(she cried more......)

nei....(wiped his tears) mera cell......damn! kahan gaya.....Sanyu....akhe khuli rakho.....

ahhh.....maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............she screamed........(after her shrill cry they heard some sweet crying sounds......both Randhir and Sanyukta were numb.....after sometime she felt the pain once again.......) aahhhh....nei nei......(there were two sounds one is Sanyukta's cries and the other is a cute crying voice) bachalo meko koi.....mei kya karun yeh dard kun ho raha hei......kun kun kun (she started slapping Randhir one after another.....)

Randhir was just confused......he dragged himself towards the second crying sound which was coming from the direction of her legs and lifted up her skirt....found a baby girl crying there and another one coming out......

Oteri....yeh!!!....aab kya karunga mei!!!!.....bachha kahan se aya!!!! yeh pet mei tha fir!!!!!!

(he took the baby and placed on Snayukta's chest......

awwww..... mela baby.....(Sanyukta patted her back) ahhhhhh......(she screamed and kicked Randhir as she felt his hand there) iss samye pei bhi besarmi karoge?(Sanyu scolded in between her cries....the baby was crying non stop)

yeh aurte....misunderstand karna khoon mei hei inka.....(he chipped and dragged his baby out......he became a little scared looking at the pool of blood) khoon!!!!!!!nei esa nehi hosakta....Sanyu.....(placed the other crying baby too on her chest....she was exhausted)

haan....(weakly) 

tumhare khoon nikal raha hei...please don't leave us....(he cried holding her)

kaal sei Shanaya ko kahungi tumhe biology padhaiye......

kya!!!! esa kun? (they closed their ears as the babies were competing with each other..."who will cry louder?") yeh ladkia rokun rahi hei?(Randhir frowned)

tum nehi samjohge......(she tried to sit......) aab donoko dudkese pilaun?

donose....(he chipped casually) isliye tto God ji tumhe ddo diye hei warna Dog's ki tto....(before he could complete she slapped him) iss halat mei bhi marti hei......kal yug mei sach bolna hi nei chaiye.....mei bandage leke ata hun.....(she started feeding the babies at the same time.....it was difficult ......)

bandage kun?....(he stopped dragging himself)

tumhare blood flow rokne ke liye......

Jyada smart maat bano.....bada aya....

Yeh kya!!!!!!!! (Anju rested her palms on her cheeks and was shocked looking at them) yeh!!!

maa Shanaya ko bulao na please............

Haan haan kese hua yeh!!! (while dialing Shanaya's number)

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Mom aur babies dono hi thik hei.......(Shanaya was happy while declaring the news)

Of course after all mere bachhe hei...(Randhir smirked holding both of them in his arms) aur meri biwi

hahan hahan jese ki mere bina agaye yeh (she crossed her arms across her chest)

okay okay thoda credit tum bhi le sakti ho....ollyee ollyee don't cry daddy is here....

For your kind information they are sleeping.....(Sanyukta smirked)

haan tto yeh mei advance mei keh raha hun.....wese tumhari bleeding ruki? (Shanaya & Anju looked at each other)

tumhe kya.....I am not answerable to you (looked away)

Do hell with you.......babies aap apne daddy sei jyada pyal kalo otey.......wese bhi aap dono hi meri tarah dikhteho.......agle saal miss India mei dono participate karsakte ho.......mamma jese hote tto aapdonoke liye dulha dhundne mei bhi muskil hojati hei na.....

She was fuming in anger

Ghar chalo fir batati hun......(Shanaya and Anju slapped their foreheads)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tonight:

I am sorry Mr Sekhawat.......(Randhir, Parth, Somya, Vidushi, Nurse, Anju, Ankit, Niharika, Vardhan, kalpana;the hospital sweeper, ward boy Anub, Jignesh, Kostuki, Sreyantha....all of them frowned)

K...kkk....kun sorry? han kun sorry? (Randhir screamed at Shanaya)

She is no more.....mei baccho ko bhi nehi bacha payi....(Shanaya started crying.......the nurse was shocked looking at her crying like this) I am sorry (she fell on her knees)

Randhir's heart almost stopped beating.....he was feeling breathless....

Randhir!!!! (Parth hugged him looking bcz of his changing expressions)

:::::::::::::::::::

Abb mujhe ice cream ddo zeher ki badle......chaat se dhakke marne ke badle ladder gift karo.....bade aye huh :P

Thank u 

Do vote and comment

See u soon

Love u

Jan...