Part 46

Randhir pecked her eyes one by one......slowly...... and she clutched his shirt when he sucked the skin of her left cheeks....... he kept on sucking her face slowly and steadily....thus wetting it allover..... he made her lay on the seat comfortably without breaking his wet kisses...Sanyukta was blushing all the way....

ahhh.....(when he sucked the area below her ear deeply thus making it red)

tum thik ho? I am sorry (cupped her face......he was a bit worried)

she didn't say anything rather hid her face in his chest

Randhir hugged her tight......he held her palm and caressed her fingers.... she smiled blissfully when he started giving sweet pecks all over her palm........

 she smiled blissfully when he started giving sweet pecks all over her palm

mujhe tumhare fingers pasand hei...(whispered near her ear followed by a sweet peck) kitne beautiful hei .......(she blushed on his complement)

she turned to the other side thus facing her back to him......Randhir's hand reached her zip and he pulled down that slowly thus increasing her heart beats with each passing second.....he was gawking at her fair back.......and his fingers touched them thus creating shivers in both of their bodies..... she clutched the bed sheet feeling his cold lips on different places of her back......

 she clutched the bed sheet feeling his cold lips on different places of her back

when he was about to pull down the chain more.....she turned and hugged him tightly....