Part 69

Are u sure? (he poured the champion inside a glass) pakka mei Sanyukta ko nei marun?

Yeah...aab mera beta mere pas hei....uss Sanyukta sei mujhe koi lena dena nei...(Harsh surged his shoulders)

It means aab mei Sanyukta ko apnepas bula sakta hun...(Aaryan sipped his drink)

nei pehle Randhir ko usse divorce dene ddo...fir tumhe Sanyukta ke sath jo karna hei kar sakte ho.....

Okay....as u wish (buddha isse yeh nei pata ki Sanyukta already meri ho chuki hei....thought in mind....pata nei mujhe uss raat ki bate yaad kun nehi aarahi.......aur achhi feeling ati)

Yeh tum acha nehi kar rahe Harsh....(they listened to Kishore's voice)

Tum yahan?

Mujhe pese kun nei dei rahe...wada kia tha na tumne....(he just barked on him)

nehi dunga....(Harsh pushed him and Aaryan twisted his lips)

Fine mei tere bete ke samne yeh pol kholdunga ki tumne apni patni ka khun kia.....aab fir mei dekhunga kese tera beta tere pas rehta hei...(Kishore smirked)

proof kya hei tere pas...(Harsh pushed him again)

Mei kahunga ki kese mere hato hua khun wo bhi tere kehneke karan(Kishore pushed him and was going to leave but Harsh kicked his back)

Kishore ran from there....Aaryan and Harsh followed him......he was now standing at the edge of a chasm .........his leg slipped and Kishore fell down

gaya budha (Aaryan grinned and Harsh smirked)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Next day in a conference....sandhir came face to face........yeah he was from Sekhawat side and she was from Aaryan's company...the meeting went well.....while going towards the lawn.....from now where a crow did his dirty work on Sanyukta's head......

She cried....Aaryan was tensed......

Randhir she is our guest now...go and make her feel comfortable in the rest room (Harsh asked)

In the rest room....

Kya dekh rahe ho?(she asked while wiping her long, black silky hair)

Tum (walked till her)

mei...(blinked her eyes.....her face was glowing....the tiny water drops were adding charm to her beauty)

bahat beautiful lag rahi ho.....(chipped near her lips and she shivered)

haan tto.....(she whispered when he entangled their fingers)

Tto.....(kissed her cheek while rubbing his lips all the way)

I love u....Randhir....(she chipped once he sucked her chin)

He stared at her face......she smiled.......he smiled..........suddenly he pushed her.......thank God the comfortable couch was behind so that she didn't get hurt

Randhir!!!!

You bloody cheap woman....(clenched her jaws in his palms) how dare u touch me?

Randhir!!!.....

I hate u...(looking straight into her eyes)

Randhir yeh tum.....(she was shocked)

Tumhe samjhnei ata ki mere bete nei tumhe chodia hei? (Harsh came there and Sanyukta got the reality....Randhir composed himself thank God he witnessed his image in the mirror) let's go bete (Harsh dragged him towards their main office)