Part 22

Huh patanei khudko kya samjhta hei.....(she was fixing a machine at Chacha's garage as Randhir was not at home) eak machine bhi haat lagane nehi deta......gadha, suar, sakal dekhi hei apni....(she wiped her forehead with the back of her palm ) bandar hei bandar......adibasi bandar....(Bittu barked as he didn't like Sanyukta blaming his master)

kya? (to Bittu) sach kadwa hei na? (she glared Bittu and he flared his nose)

Tum fir ghus gayi garage mei....(she upped her lashes to witness him half laying on the door) niklo yahan sei....(he smirked)

Randhir meri marji mei jahan bhi rahun tum kaun hote ho mujhe rokne wale? (she twisted her lips)

Tumhara husband.....in short tumhari devta....(he smiled and walked towards her)

huh....devta nei danav...(wiped her hands using a cloth)

Haan isiliye kal mere liye vrat rakh rahi ho na? (he whispered near her ear and she blushed a little) meri lambi umar ke liye......

nei tto mei koi vrat nei rakhti aur na hi rakhungi....(she was not meeting his gaze)

Chachi nei mujhe batadia hei mrs Sekhawat....(he held her palm  and they were lost in each other's gaze)

w...(she was going to say something when he placed his forefinger on her quivering lips)

Kahan na mei sab janta hun......(wiped the grease from her cheeks)

tum mujhe koi kaam karne kun nei dei rahe? Practicals mei bhi tumhi karte ho....mei bethi rehti hun....(she pouted)

mere hote hue meri wife kaam nei karsakti...(he whispered thus making her feel jitters inside her tummy)

they walked out of the garage with Bittu following them....

Abse tum koi kaam nei karogi....siwaye mere kamoke.....(they sat on the couch and she was confused about his decision)

tumhare kaam!....

Haan....mere liye khana banana.....(he chipped with attitude)

mujhe lagta hei tumhe apne dimag ka ilaj karwana chaiye....(she was about to go when he dragged her holding her wrist and she fell on his lap) Randhir!

meri insult karogi! (while gritting his teeth)

Sorry jane ddo...(his grip was strong) Randhir chacha...chachi galat samjhenge chodo....(she tried to free herself from his hold by pressing his chest using her palm)

mere liye chai banake lao....(pushed her and she fell on the ground)

gadha...(murmured under her breathe) esi chai banaungi ke naam lete rahoge mera....(she was gritting her teeth)

After sometime......

Sanyukta was keenly looking at Randhir when he was about to take a sip....

Kya? (Raised one of his brows)

kuch nei (she crossed her arms across her chest)

Randhir took a sip and made a weird face.......Sanyukta smirked.....her smirked vanished as soon as Randhir started taking sips after sips.....

Oh no....yeh itna salty tea kese pi sakta hei....nei iski tabyat!....(She snatched the cup)

Arrey! pagal ho? (he was about to take that)

nei yeh nei mei acha wala banake lati hun.....(she was about to go when he hugged her from her back......his hands rested on her hands in front.....his cheeks touching her cheeks lightly....she gulped feeling his breathes on her neck) Ra....

mujhe namkken chai pilaogi tum....(pressed his cheeks on her) hmm...(held her more tight)

sorry....agge sei...(she stammered)

tum sayad mujhe din mei 100 baar sorry bolti ho....(he whispered near her ear)

mujhe jane ddo please....(she pleaded)

nei.....(turned her so that he could see her face) bahat pareshan karti ho muhe tum....(he joined their foreheads)

(he joined their foreheads)

tum bhi karte ho....(she chipped in her shaky voice due to their proximity)

acha!....(he rubbed their nose.....he himself don't know why he is doing this)

haan....(she closed her eyes tight when he leaned further may be to taste her lips......he was not in his senses)

her legs started shaking......to balance herself she clutched his shirt in her fist....

agar isne kk............ kiss karida tto!...(she thought) nei nei.....mera heart......esa lag raha hei bahar nikal jaega....(she was hell afraid) nei....(she pushed him thus breaking his trance)

Randhir was looking here and there but not into her eyes....

mei chai banake lati hun...(she rushed towards the kitchen with a flushed face)

yeh kya karnewala tha mei!....(he set on the couch holding his head) I need to control my self.....ajkal mujhe esi feelings kun ate hei.....(he licked his lips) I wanted to....k...no....(shook his head) mei uske emotion ke sath nei khel sakta.....I need to control my d...de...may be desires....(he closed his eyes tight whereas the blush was not leaving Sanyukta's face......may be for the first time she is feeling as a married woman)

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Hope u liked it.

Do vote, comment and share.

Will be waiting for your precious suggestions.

Next part..........when I will get some time.

See u soon.

Love u all :D

Jan...