Part 10

Nei mei karlunga (he broke the eye lock and started opening his shirt buttons.......Sanyukta looked away and he was looking at her through the corner of his eyes)

Sanyukta sensed that he is not able to slide down the shirt from his body.....after thinking a lot she stepped towards him and stood in front so that they were facing each other

mei kar deti hun...(he let her do what she wants......Sanyukta removed his shirt carefully and placed that on a chair......she was not at all looking at him.....but his gaze was fixed on her and her actions......she took a clean shirt given by Chacha and made him wear that.....in this process her fingers got brushed on his manly chest and she felt shy so as he.....) sorry (she chipped nervously and he remained silent)

Randhir sat on the bed where as Sanyukta took the milk glass....

isse garam karke ladun? (he looked at her face) wo thanda ho gaya hoga islye pucha....

Kya hei yeh? (he asked her with attitude)

haldi wala dud hei.....(she tried to smile)

mujhe nei pina...(he laid on the bed)

isse chot jaldi sukh jaegi....(she forwarded the glass of milk towards him)

kahan na nei pina...(he glared her) mom ho meri?.....(asked her in his hatred filled voice)

nei.....agar nei pina tto maat pio.....chilate kun ho....(she wiped her tears) meri galati hei mene tumhari help karneka socha...(she started sobbing)

Shit....(he mumbled) acha aab rona maat...(he took the glass using his left hand) see I am having the milk (still see was weeping.....her face was red by now) dekho glass khali now stop crying....(he tried to speak sweetly but failed) kahan na chup...(this time it was a scream and she gulped rest of her tears) good....(he smirked and handed her the empty glass) aab mere liye wo kheer leke awo....(he ordered and laid down on the bed once again)

tum chakhoge (she beamed with happiness)

aur kya karta....yeh dud pike taste kharab ho gaya...(he faked attitude) aab mera mun kya dekh rahi ho lao mere liye kheer....(he ordered her)

Huh....mujhe apna servant samajhta hei kya....(she was serving the sweet dish in a bowl).....bada aya...eak ddo baar ghar kya drop kardia apne aapko mahatma Randhir samajhne laga hei...(she twisted her lips and marched towards his room) yelo....(she faked attitude too)

ese nehi....kaho ke "Randhir ye lo kheer....I hope tumhe pasand aye" (he smirked)

mei kun kahun tumhe khana hei tto khao nei tto pade raho ese....(placed the bowl on the table and was about to go)

ahhhh....(he screamed)

kya hua...(she rushed towards him and was now checking his bandaged hand...whereas he was smirking looking at her tensed face) kahan dard ho raha hei? tum thik ho? Doctor ko bulaun....tum bolte kun nehi?

aab ayi na Sanyukta ego ke niche....(he grinned and she smacked his head) eah mujhpe haat uthaya Randhir pei!...(he glared her) thik hei aab kheer khilao mujhe.....

nei...(she crossed her arms across her chest) servant nei hun tumhari....(she twisted her lips) 

okay.....mei apni yeh bandage nikal deta hun...(he was going to touch that but she held his hand)

nei nei esa maat karo....(he could see concern for him in her eyes) mei khiladeti hun....(took the bowl and started feeding him.....)

Randhir remembered the day when he turned 7......

Flashback.....

mom aaj kya bana hei?....(he hugged her mama who was busy in the kitchen)

mere Randhir ke liye kheer....(she pecked his forehead)

wo...kheer!.....I love u mom......badam wale na? (he asked cutely)

haan mere baby ko achhe lagte hei na (she chipped while serving for him)

mama khilado na mujhe....(he chipped excited)

of course....aaj mere baby ka special day hei kese na khilaun....(she started feeding him the kheer)

mama promise me ke aap mujhe hamesha mere birthday pe kheer khilaogi....(he asked in his wobbly voice)

Haan mama promise u....(she kissed his cheeks)

Flashback....Ends....

Randhir kya hua? (she became worried looking tears in his eyes)

get out.....(he looked away and wiped his tears)

par!....

I said get out....(he screamed and threw that bowl which broke down into pieces)

Sanyukta kept on looking at his red teary face with her mouth wide open.....she was horrified

Hindi samajh nei ati? (he glared her and she walked out of the room)

Randhir placed his palm on his left side of chest.....

apna promise tod dia apne....(he kept on crying the whole night)

The whole night both couldn't sleep....one recalling his mom and other one thinking about him........

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear readers.

 Do tell me your views about this part.

 Don't forget to vote and comment. 

I will post the next part after reaching the target. 

Hope u all r enjoying this story.

The target is in mind . See u soon. Love u all.

Jan...