Part 57

1713 words !!!!!!!! read the A/N

Vardhan aap ko chilane ke alawa aur kuch ata bhi hei? (Niharika scolded him)

He clutched her hand and dragged her to a corner

sabke samne mujhe maat datto (Vardhan glared her and they continued their fight)

Now sandhir were alone ......the kids, Jignesh, Kostuki were inside the car.....

She was continuously gazing the floor clutching the pallu of her sharee in her hand.......he took baby steps towards her and held her right palm......

she frowned and her eyes watered.....she still can't forget his vulnerable condition...she still can't forget that she was ignored about her mother's condition.....

Sanyukta (he tried to smile but was a little scared about his wife) b....bahat sundar lag rahi ho.....(he placed a soft kiss on her knuckles and she started to weep) sorry!....Sanyukta! (cupped her face....) ro maat please.....(wiped her tears) I am sorry.....please......saab bhuljao na please.....

Bhul jaun? (she pushed him hard) tum kand karte jaoge aur mei bhulti jaun? (Pushed him again)

Vardhan and Niharika stopped their fight listening to her scream.....they rushed towards them....

Sanyukta! (Niharika held her)

isse kahiye ki mere samne na aye....(Sanyukta chipped still sniffing.....Jignesh and Kostuki were shocked bout it...)

Jiggy

Jiggy.....kya ho rahi hei I am afraid.....

Kostu yeh tto mujhe bhi nehi pata....(adjusted his specs)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Aap donoki neyi neyi shadi hue hei na......bete aap apni patni ki mang mei sindoor bhariye....(the priest ordered)

Sanyukta was looking at the statue of devi maa......Randhir took a pinch of vermilion and filled her partition.......it again fell on her nose......she blinked her tears and looked at him through the corner of her eyes.....