Part 55

Thank u so much for your immense love for this story. Read the A/N at the end of the story.

The above edit is not by me

Ra...(she tried to speak but her words got chocked due to mixed emotions)

He made her lay again and came over her....she shivered when their fingers entwined....he shivered when he felt her heavy chest under him......she curled her toes when his lips touched her eyes one by one....he shivered when their body became way too closer.....

Her fingers started opening the buttons of his sherwani.....he smiled at her and she smiled shyly and looked down....

he smiled at her and she smiled shyly and looked down

continue....(he whispered and closed his eyes tight.........when she nodded a no)

Nei...(she blushed and hid herself in his embrace)

ese blush karogi tto kuch nei ho paega....(he smiled and started placing wet kisses on her ear lobe)

mmm....(she pressed her lips together and he chuckled)

Kya mmmm.....(he mimicked her and she slapped his chest)

ouch....(he felt the pain.......it was so deep that his eyes watered)

it was so deep that his eyes watered)

Kya hua? (she gulped and was tensed......) kya hua?(rubbed his chest over his sherwani)

Dar gayi na.....(he smiled controlling his pain) majak tha...(pushed her a little and she fell on the bed.....he came over her)

badmash...(she glared him) dara dia mujhe.....(he held her close and was now staring at her as if he will eat her up right at the moment)

(he held her close and was now staring at her as if he will eat her up right at the moment)