Part 50

Yipeee! ajj haam trekking pe jaenge (she chipped excited while wearing her shoes)

Randhir had a sweet smile pasted on his face....... he was happy finding her happy......his legs started moving towards her and stopped just behind her fragile frame......

Sanyukta ki tabyat thik hei aab? (he whispered near her ear)

haan....(she jumped with excitement and hugged him) 

Okay okay (he giggled and wrapped his arms around her frame) aab chale? sab hamara wait kar rahe honge...

The journey was long........ a guide was with them always but unfortunately our over excited Sanyukta lost her way .........

Yeh Sanyukta kahan hei....... (he looked back) Sanyukta! kahan gayi yeh! (he looked ahead but the other people were not there) shit! (stumped his feet on the ground) yeh ladki! she is just .....chodo (he rushed back to find Sanyukta)

After sometime he witnessed her standing near a tree which was just above a chasm.....

Piche kun reh gayi? (he asked irritated)

Ofho (she was busy admiring a rare butterfly when her leg slipped and she fell into the chasm before Randhir could do anything....)

Sanyukta! (he screamed and his voice echoed) Sanyukta! (she rolled far away from the main hole.......so that no one could even see her)

Listening to Randhir's scream the other members also gathered there and saved Randhir who was ready to jump down....

chodo......

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir! 

(she rolled her eyes everywhere but couldn't find Randhir or any one of the gang........... the environment was silent....... but the silence was doing havoc inside her system...... she gulped when a serene wind touched her cheeks making her locks to sway a little...... she freaked out when a wild mouse walked past her position....... her heart was pumping at it's highest..... her eyes were wide open to make sure that she is safe and sound and there is no harm around...)

Randhir!

(She called once again but there was no trace of her Randhir..........poor she could not understand that she is near him but still far away from him)

::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir sambhalo...... (Sisir held him as he was ready to jump into the chasm)

nei Sanyukta (he screamed and tried to free himself from Sisir's grip)

Randhir jidd maat karo haam Sanyukta ko dhund lenge na dekho police bhi agayi hei.....(Sobha chipped )

Nei mujhe Sanyukta chaiye......Sanyukta! (he was behaving like a menace) mujhe jane ddo please (he cried and his clothes were disheveled too) Sanyukta!..... mujhe jane ddo....(he aggressively pushed Sisir and jumped into that chasm)

Arre kud gaya wo (Rajat spoke with a horrible expression on his face)

What! (the inspector came there) Amresh (to a police) niche jane ki tayari karo.... khai jyada gehra nehi hei...... wo dono jinda honge.....

Yes sir

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ahhh.....(Randhir screamed while gathering himself to stand properly..... the injured ankle was hurting him) ahhh..... (it was swollen and he was not even able to walk properly) kuch bhi ho mujhe Sanyukta chaiye.... at any cost......(he was determined to find his lady love)