Part 37

ahhhh......mera seer....(Randhir closed his eyes tight before opening them) itna dard kun ho raha hei!....(he tried to sit but it was not possible as Sanyukta's half weight was on him) yeh yahan kese tapki!......haam sath so gaye kya....eah utho mere upar sei gadda nei hun tumhara...(shook her a little) eah...

(shook her a little) eah

sone ddo na maa....(she hugged him tight)

mei tumhe kis angle sei maa lagta hun? chalo utho moti kahiki...(pushed her a little)

kya hei....(she sat on the bed while rubbing her eyes with a cute pout on her face) mera seer dukh raha hei....(made a cry baby face)

same here (he yawned and there was a 10 minute silence)

Oh no! (both at the same time)

kuch yaad aya Sanyukta? (he looked at her with a horrible expression on his face)

hawww.....(Sanyukta closed her mouth using her palm)  hamne kaal.....(they gulped) Randhir mei kisiko mun dikhane ki layak nehi rahi....(she started crying)

arrey.....Sanyukta calm down....(he was afraid and ashamed too but composed himself) 

kya calm down...... kya soch rahe honge chacha, chachi aur maa....(she barked on him) aur Vardhan sir! hawww......mei college chod dungi.....

pagal ho kya Sanyukta wese bhi we are married chalta hei....(casually)

kya chalta hei?....(she shouted on him) yeh saab na tumhari galati.....bade uchal rahe thei na Sanyukta let's have S**....(Chachi was coming to their room with tea cups and listened to all these.....Randhir twisted his lips) kar liya? milgayi shanti maan ko?...(she was super angry)

haan milgayi shanti.....fir bhi mei karunga bar bar karunga dekhta hun kese bachti ho tum....(they were fighting like this on the S** topic unaware of Chachi's presence)

inka nasa abhitak nei utra RAM RAM RAM......(Chachi left the room chanting like this)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir tumjake sir sei baat karlo mei canteen mei hun...(she chipped low)

kun badi chalak ho tum....sir nei ham donoko bulaya hei....(he smirked)

mere pet mei dard hei (she frowned)

Acha! per tto sahisalamat hei na....sidhe sidhe sir kei pas chalo warna ajj sachme tumhari ijjat le lunga samjhi...(he threatened her)

Acha! jara leke dikhana baap banneki bhi layak nehi chodungi samjhe.....fir adopt karte rehna bachha Mr RSS....(she flared her nose and they reached Vardhan sir's cabin)

Sir......(Vardhan upped his lashes to look at them)

Oh......Randhir aur Sanyukta (placed the file on his table and walked up to them) mere ddo honhar students....(they hung their head low) wese kaal raat 2:00 baje eak bahat hi khatarnak phone call aya tha mujhe (Sanyukta was hell embarrassed and Randhir was finding ways to get out of this situation)